I am bored, help me !

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Help, I am downstairs bored and want to eat. Please can someone talk me out of eating crap

Oh God me too!! My hubby is away out, children are in bed and I'm catching up on a weeks worth of sky+ and all I wanna do is raid the crisp box, have a wee vodka n coke and some chocolate!!!! Not fair!!!!

I just had a vodka and slimline and now watching a weepy film. Hubby and younger boys asleep. And older boy on wat home and I want sweets x

Had a glass of water watching film and now going to bed. No sweets passed my lips x

Hi guys, you could try a sw choc mousse to ease cravings, works wonders for me, a friend in group passed it onto me to help as i'm a really bad chocaholic.
Just mix some quark with some fat free fromage frais, and 1 tbsp cocoa, sweetner to taste mix well with a whisk, put into a glass and chill till your ready for it. And the great part is its's only 1 syn (for your cocoa) I tend to layer it in a big wine glass, and add grapes or strawberries, great for a night time snack when kids in bed....hope this helps.

I am so bored tonight, My hubby and step son are watching soccor aid so i decided to try the syn free pancakes (just egg, sweetener and vanilla extract) some people were raving about them but, Like many, Mine turned out like sweet omlettes, Not good lol, was so dissapointed but then i remembered that i only had 1 alpen light bar today so had my other one with a WW yogurt and that has sorted me out for the evening and cured my sweet tooth lol!!!!

I hate boredom, That is the only time when sweets/chocolate/anything bad comes into play lol!!!

xx

I just realised I've got an alpen to eat too!! I'm sadly quite excited lol I'm sitting up late tonight settling our new puppy. He's a little anxious at his first night away from mum!!!

Back