I am done with my SW group

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
so ive decided im going to do slimming world from home. My sister is also going to be joining me, and ive enlisted our mum to be our 'consultant'.

I was really not getting along with my consultant and unfortunately it was the only group near me with the days and times I can make.

My question is : has anyone switched from group to online and has it majorly affected your loss/gains?

I started in a group. I weighed in at the start & was quite shocked as I was half a stone bigger than I expected. Went the following week as planned & I'd lost 2.5lbs. The bored looking consultant (who was on her phone texting or something) asked if I was happy with that & I said 2lbs was a good maximum week loss... To this she replied "well no, not on your first week. You should really lose 4lbs"...

I never went back. And I made a written complaint.

I did the opposite. Went from online to group and it negatively affected my losses. You won't know until you try but some people are better off monitoring themselves! My dads partner also does it so along with minimins and the SW online facilities we have a what's app group for menus and pictures. It keeps us accountable and seems to work!

Wishing you luck. I went to a SW group last year and I didn't lose weight one week and the consultant said it was because I exercise. That if I exercise I should expect smaller losses. To me that was crazy because exercise helps weight loss. So I stopped going.

Then had a baby lol. I'm doing it online this time and hoping the support will be my online supportoin here.

Back