Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am feeling fabulous!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lottie*, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Since Friday 4th July I have lost just 1 lb off 1 stone :) I feel lighter have more energy and am in such a good mood!!!

I have just had my shake and will happily carry on with them until I am at the weight I want to be :)

Anything your feeling fabulous about today :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im feeling fabulous about all these great losses!!!!!!!! Well done you, feels luvverly when you start noticing a diff doesnt it? You go girlfriend! x

4. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    thanks hun, how are you getting on???????? xxx

5. chunkychops

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im feeling good too today hun. Luvvin the shakes and not thinking about eating until I get to target, like you. But even the thought of eating then scares the poopoo outta me lol!!!!! I see youve decided on weighing urself then, not clothes size.....good decision I reckon, cos you wouldnt have known about the stone! x

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lottie. Don't forget to update your ticker.

x

7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Woohoo, well done you! I'm feeling great because a size 20 dress my DH bought me has never fitted (until yesterday)... shame because it's a real party outfit and I've got no parties to go to... maybe I'll wear it to do the housework!!!! haha...

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That is such a great feeling isn't it!

I wore a size 20 blouse at the weekend which was too tight when I bought it several months ago and OH told me I needed to send it to the charity shop coz it was far too big for me now!!!!!

(and he's promised me a new wardrobe when I get to target - if I get rid of my fat clothes!!! - no second asking needed!!!!! Lol!)

I LOVE LT!!!

x

9. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lottie, well done on the weight loss and the great attitude xxx

10. chunkychops

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nice one you 2!!!!!! Wear your dress to do the hoovering hun, and cuddly, get looking for all those luvverly new clothes!!!! x

11. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What a nice positive thread. I actually feel better reading it!! Thanks for cheering me up Lottie.

I've decided I have to drink **** loads of water today, already had a litre. I think that's where I'm going wrong. Not drinking all my shakes and not drinking enough water. Here's to a better few days before weigh in on Wednesday!!

Glad you're having a nice day xxx

12. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awesome job Lottie, well done! :)

13. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I know how you feel I lost 14lb in my first weigh in last week, And I have been on cloud 9 since, I feel so energetic and full of determination...I can't stop smiling *YAY* :D

14. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Brilliant thread indeed! Totally love it!

I have a pair of jeans I got in river island over a year ago and once i go them home and looked at myself in them i near boked as they were so tight and i planned to bring them back - but never got round to it!

I remembered about them the other week and tried them on and they fitted me really nicely - I wore them 2 times - I put them on this morning and this time they looked awful - they are wayyyy to big for me now!!!!

I am in a weird stage of clothes were most of my clothes are either too big or still too small - I got so many jeans for a few years back that are still just too tight to wear - I reckon another week or so and i will be in them! WOW - imagine that!! That will make me feel on top of the world for sure! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.