I am finding this very hard now!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi Everyone
I am on day 15 now, I am finding this so hard and think I might crack soon. I wanna last until the 11 August. Then I have my two week break from work. I keep thinking about food! Need some advice and motivation from everyone please. I don't know what to do after the 11 August is it refeeding is this when you have 2 shakes and one meal that your allowed to have? I have asked my pharmacy for some leaflets on this. Just got to pick them up next week. I didn't think it would get harder as the weeks went by. Can I hear other peoples stories as it might help please ;)

Hiya Hun my advice is to stick with it if you can. I'm finding it hard now with the 2 shakes 1 protein meal etc.

Just remember you've lasted over 2 weeks you can do this!!! It's only what 4 weeks till refeed? It will fly by :)

Good luck

xox

bex! said:
Hiya Hun my advice is to stick with it if you can. I'm finding it hard now with the 2 shakes 1 protein meal etc.

Just remember you've lasted over 2 weeks you can do this!!! It's only what 4 weeks till refeed? It will fly by :)

Good luck

xox

Ah thank you. Yeah I can't believe I done it for two weeks to be honest. I am looking forward to refeeding a lot. !! What type of meals can you have when your refeeding ? Xx

you have done really well, as above I would ask about a meal a day and see if its for you, i am sure it is for some and not for others, I am on day 14 and its a good day for me, yesterday however was HORRID!!
I am away on the 9th of Aug so all i am trying to do is focus on what i would like to get off before then, and then hope, and yes that a hope to start again after my hols til my daughters 18th in Oct, so its short bursts for me really.
You may find after you have put the "food demon" to bed that you feel better and ready to do 100% again, or you may find that it really works for you that way and carry on, what ever you do good luck, its not easy, if anyone says it is is a saint or a bit of a fibber, if it was that easy none of us would be over weight would we lol.

Thanks dizzy I will have to see how I do if I fail I will just have to start again but hopefully I won't. Xx

Right there with you today, Kate! This is always my bad time of the day though. Go and do something away from the fridge! Go for a walk, or paint your nails. Also, I find going and brushing my teeth helps. DRINK WATER!! We can do this.

I absolutely hate the weekends
I'm really struggling today, by sounds I'm not only one
We can do this, we def need to stop thinking about food!!!!

Dee and Mel it's so hard I ve been doing stuff but it's not helped. I just want food!!! Two weeks you would think I would be used to it by now. we all would! Xx

I don't know if I am drinking enough water. I hate keep going to the loo now it's getting on my nerves. I ve had a bit of water today but theee big cups of black tea!

I kno I think we would
Weigh in tomo, and I've drank loads of water and had extra with my shakes but still nothing is helping!!!!!
:(

dee_26 said:
I kno I think we would
Weigh in tomo, and I've drank loads of water and had extra with my shakes but still nothing is helping!!!!!
:(

Good luck for your weigh in. Mine is on Fridays. I will be having another soup soon before I go to work tonight. About 8ish. When did you start? How much did u weigh at start and now if u don't mind me asking? Mine was 107.2 then 104.4 now I am 102.4 kg xx

I have two 750ml bottles of water - one I keep in the fridge and one with me. When I've finished one there is a cold one waiting. I'm trying to drink 3-4 of these a day along with any tea/coffee I have. I really think it helps. Also cold water and having water in your body makes it burn more calories as it has to get rid of it - and all that running up and down the stairs burns even more!

mellifluous said:
I have two 750ml bottles of water - one I keep in the fridge and one with me. When I've finished one there is a cold one waiting. I'm trying to drink 3-4 of these a day along with any tea/coffee I have. I really think it helps. Also cold water and having water in your body makes it burn more calories as it has to get rid of it - and all that running up and down the stairs burns even more!

Hiya Mel no I don't think I am drinking enough at all. I got water in fridge. I got no stairs as I live in a flat all on one floor. !! I just don't feel like drinking much at all and I don't even mind water. Xx

I'm ready to crack already,
I'm 13st 7lb and started on Tuesday, it's weigh in day tomo
But I really need food, didn't know if bait of meat would just me
I'm drinking loads but all I think of is food!!!!!

dee_26 said:
I'm ready to crack already,
I'm 13st 7lb and started on Tuesday, it's weigh in day tomo
But I really need food, didn't know if bait of meat would just me
I'm drinking loads but all I think of is food!!!!!

Bless ya. I keep thinking about food too loads. Let us know how u get on tomorrow. Keep strong or now. Xxx

dee_26 said:
I will, but my will is dying :(

I know my other half has just ordered pizza and he's eating it now I want one slice and he won't give me one!! :( xx keep strong I am and the flat smells of it !

Hi dee26 came on here just now & saw your post , really feel for you this is my 4th day & I'm struggling , done this before with great success & kept it off ( I think it's mind over matter) really need to lose another few stone lol. Hope you do well tomorrow , I'm seeing on these sticks & they seem to change colour of there own free will. I really hate weekends cause I feel I should be treating myself .... On the last few chapters of 50 shades of grey , will need to by next one for tomorrow
Keep strong you can do it
Tigger x

Back