I am going to be very very naughty!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I'm going to Tunisia in October for a week, and its all inclusive,
It was booked before I started the plan and I fully intend to come off of the plan for that week,
But when I return I'll be straight back on it,
I know its very naughty,
But my motivation is my holiday, I havent been on holiday in 6yrs and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest,
and calorie counting isnt something I intend to do,
I dont intend to gorge myself with EVERYTHING my eyes land upon,
But I wont be watching what I eat whilst I'm there,
I intend to thoroughly enjoy my breakfasts lunches and dinners, and what the heck... maybe even the odd vodka and diet cola :p
Anyone else done anything similar?xx

I'm going next week and its half board. I don't plan on coming off completely because I have bought some really nice fitted dresses and don't want tummy hanging out and wiggling lol. I don't do brekkie so will avoid that but dinner I'm going to have salad, fruits and pasta. Not going to be so anal about this diet while on holiday but will definitely not be tucking into a whole pizza all by myself. I've set some limits though..I've allowed myself small portions of this and that after all it is a holiday..you should do what you feel like. This will be my last holiday to Italy so I plan on making the most of everything(within limits obv). As its your first holiday in 6 years I say go for it. Enjoy it. X

I'm going on my first holiday abroad at the end of this month and I'm not sure what to do!
My hubby wants me to stop completely and fully enjoy the holiday but although I really want to stop and eat normally I'm really worried that if I do it will be really difficult to get back into once I get home! Plus my CDC wants me to take food packs with me and I feel a bit embarrassed to tell her I don't want to take them. :(

Im going all-inc to Malta in 6 weeks and Im def having cocktails by the pool and what the hell I want everyday lol....its the only thing getting me thru the diet!
My CDC says a lot of ppl buy packs to take away with them on holiday and then come back with the lot , Im sure some folks are dedicated enough to go on holiday and stay on plan but I certainly aint one of them:)
x

I'm hoping to be at target by the time I go on holiday anyway, So gonna enjoy my food as much as I like, then maybe do a week or 2 of ss+ when I get back to lose any holiday weight xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm going to Tunisia in October for a week, and its all inclusive,
It was booked before I started the plan and I fully intend to come off of the plan for that week,
But when I return I'll be straight back on it,
I know its very naughty,
But my motivation is my holiday, I havent been on holiday in 6yrs and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest,
and calorie counting isnt something I intend to do,
I dont intend to gorge myself with EVERYTHING my eyes land upon,
But I wont be watching what I eat whilst I'm there,
I intend to thoroughly enjoy my breakfasts lunches and dinners, and what the heck... maybe even the odd vodka and diet cola :p
Anyone else done anything similar?xx

I am going away on tues for 10days all inclusive and I have the same mindset, although i now make better choices than i did. Oct is a while away and you'll probably find your attitude towards food is different and you'll eat less naturally.

We work hard and deserve a holiday, especially you after 6 yrs and if ur anything like me being completely on plan on hol wont be as enjoyable!

Chances are if you put anything on while away that'll be lost and more after a week bk on plan :)

I'm off to eurodisney end of this month (a surprise for my children) and I'm eating breakfast as it's included and determined to either have my shakes or protein and salad/veg. I personally need to stop telling myself I can pig out because I'm on holiday/on my period/in a bad mood/had a nasty electric bill.

BUT if you are going to enjoy your food on holiday I hope you have a fantastic time x x x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

My CDC says a lot of ppl buy packs to take away with them on holiday and then come back with the lot ,
x

yep, this is me!! haha

intend to have a shake just for breakfast when i go aware and i manage it once or twice.... but i do find myself eating less than usual naturally x

I;m off to Bulgaria in 4 weeks and had told myself and CDC that I would stick to SS 100% until the week before holiday then starting increasing my calorie intake slowly along that last week. As long as I'm near to my holiday target of 11stone I'll be happy....I too am going all inclusive and hubby and parents have said they want to see my enjoying it and not being miserable watching everyone enjoy the drinks and food....so I'll be completely off plan for two weeks then will go onto it as soon as I get back.....I'm not motivated enough to stick to this plan whilst on holiday lol

Back