I AM GOING TO EAT SOMETHING!!

Keira82

I have been on SS since saturday but REALLY need to eat something..

I have purchased some cod that I was going to cook in foil in the oven with herbs and some courgette... All per SS+

Is it ok to go ahead with this...
I really need to move over to this...

my weigh in is tomorrow - will the over over affect my WI?

be quick I am about to do it!!! :)

Are you planning on going onto SS+? If not and you are planning on carrying on with SS I would say to wait an hour and see if you still want to eat. If you are still hungry in an hour could you have an extra half a shake??

Are you having 4 packs a day due to your height?

I can't say how it would affect your weigh in and I don't know how it fits in as a SS+ meal.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! DONT SO IT! your on ss. Wait until your wi 2morrow. I promise you it will be so worth it.

I will wait until tomorrow then... I want to move over to the SS+

I am on 4 a day but really struggling to get them all in!!!

Ideally I would want 2 and a meal on the SS+ standards... but the SS+ states 3 and a meal!!

Thank you for screaming at me!

Are you planning on going onto SS+? If not and you are planning on carrying on with SS I would say to wait an hour and see if you still want to eat. If you are still hungry in an hour could you have an extra half a shake??
Are you having 4 packs a day due to your height?

NOOOOOOO!!!!! DONT SO IT! your on ss. Wait until your wi 2morrow. I promise you it will be so worth it.

Wales and fattyfattybumtum are both so right.
Woman over 5ft 8ins should be on 4 sachets a day if on Soul Source, plus at least 4 pints of liquid per day, as per the Weight Care With Cambridge booklet.

Go run a bath, make a mint tea, take the radio for music or a chat show. Go and soak in the bath tub and forget the fish and veg for tonight. Chat with CDC tomorrow if you really need to change to SS+.

Thank you for screaming at me!

Anytime :copon:... ;)
Drink loads and go to bed early. Ul be a happy bunny in the morn. x

Keira - I think you have made a good decision. I would talk it over tomorrow with your CDC after your weigh in! Good luck for tomorrow...

Can I ask something while people are here...

Why isn't say, red salmon allowed? But only white fish?

I believe that is the reason too, you are allowed tuna drained from water...

I love cod and tuna - I think SS+ is going to be better for me... I can live with and extra 61 calories a day as I am in it for the long haul...

Thank you, I did - I am now on SS+ and absolutely loving it! Just hopes it works out at next weeks weigh in!

Phew!!! Let us know how you get on xxx

Back