I am having a hungry day today/have I eaten too much?

slimandhappy

Came back starving after the school run, and had 2 small slices of wholemeal bread using my b allowance, and had 2 poached eggs and marmite on my toast, then made a skinny latee coffee, and I am still hungry.
I am fighting it at the moment, because usually when I have a hungry day, I have a good weight loss on weigh in day. I am doing the extra easy plan have I had too much breakfast?

Thats a normal portion of breakfast, if you are still hunry I would suggest filling up on some fruit and water. If that doesn't take the edge away then any other free foods, but they are there to be eaten as we see fit.

I often eat two boiled eggs in the morning, with 2 nimble and follow it with a full bowl of fruit topped with a muller and a coffee, so in my book you had quite a small breakkie!

Came back starving after the school run, and had 2 small slices of wholemeal bread using my b allowance, and had 2 poached eggs and marmite on my toast, then made a skinny latee coffee, and I am still hungry.
I am fighting it at the moment, because usually when I have a hungry day, I have a good weight loss on weigh in day. I am doing the extra easy plan have I had too much breakfast?

Lol...no.

This morning I've had 2 b toast as HeB, 2 eggs in fry light, spaghetti hoops (I've run out of beans) and 3 rashers of grilled bacon. It's not something I have every day, mainly because of cost and effort involved. I normally stick to porridge and ryvita. For my b/fast the only syns was the LF spread on my toast.

Why don't you have a muller light and throw in some fruit ;)

Im having a hungry day too and have had 2 v small slices of wholemeal bread (tinsy loaf from bakers thinly sliced) and 2 grilled rashers of bacon, a banana, chicken portion (skin removed), one light digestive and a chicken salad sarni. And Im off to the freezer for a frozen muller. I hate using all my Bs and loadsa syns early in the day but I havent slept and am basically famished!

Will prob conk out at 6pm lol

I know Ive overdone my Bs tho :( This is my toughest day yet and its down to lack of sleep. Too tired to cycle anywhere too.

Im having a hungry day too and have had 2 v small slices of wholemeal bread (tinsy loaf from bakers thinly sliced) and 2 grilled rashers of bacon, a banana, chicken portion (skin removed), one light digestive and a chicken salad sarni. And Im off to the freezer for a frozen muller. .

Compare this to what you ate in the past on a "hungry day" and I suspect you will see how far you have come. Do not feel bad because the things you have listed are all good low fat choices. :)

I had a hungry day yesterday and started to snack on pickled beetroot, before I knew it Id eaten the full jar lol! Good job its free.

Compare this to what you ate in the past on a "hungry day" and I suspect you will see how far you have come. Do not feel bad because the things you have listed are all good low fat choices. :)

Thankyou :) you are so right! .. sometimes you need a bit of perspective dont you?! and you have given it to me! Previous hungry days would have meant fatty meals, fatty snacks, handfuls of chocs, crisps, takeaways at midnight etc ..... Im having a hell of a day too which is making me want to comfort binge - my usual way of dealing with stress....

BUT I feel better now ty :) I was beginning that 'Ah sod it' Ive knackered it now anyway thing and Ive just resisted the bag of donuts and and made a 2 syn quark pud with an options.

In perspective Ive had 3 normal sized slices of wholemeal bread and two whincy ones, given my previous - thats good :) and have busted my B's but thats all.

Thankyou :)

Last edited:
If your having a hungry day just eat!! thats the good part of sw... dont ever think you'v eaten too much.. unless you'v eaten takeaway ;) lol.. prepar for these days by cooking really filling warm foods and freezing them, low syn or free it'l keep you full and not ruin your diet!! xxxxx

for breakfast i had two diet sausages, 2 rashers of grilled bacon, baked beeans, two eggs, and then mid morning i had 28g of musilie mixed with a mullerlight.. wont even begin to tell u what i had for dinner!! LOL

I must say the one thing I am struggling with is portion size. I have two weetabix and milk for breakfast, then for lunch I had a huge tupperware full of noodles in soy, lettuce, coleslaw, sweetcorn, new pots and sun dried toms. An hour later this was followed by a mullerlite. Dinner was about 150g pasta, homemade tom sauce (toms, onions, garlic, peppers, salt, pepper, dried chilli flakes, tom puree) cooked for ever on stove. With this I had chicken pieces with garlic salt fried with fry light. Then for desert I tried the rice pudding recipe, it was okay but the mullerlite made it a bit tangy. I think I would rather use my second hex a for milk to make it.

How does that sound for a menu.

Sounds great to me!

Back