I am having a treat myself day.

fillymum

synful soul
Today I am going to have a treat myself day.

Yesterday was a very upsetting and difficult day for me but thanks to the private support of several of my mini's friends I got through it.

This morning I decided I AM worth a bit of cosseting and luxury so here goes. Of course it has to within two guidelines the first being SW legal and my purse .

For breakfast I have just had a big bowl of green grapes topped with a Shapes rhubarb yogurt. I can almost hear you saying where is the luxury there. If you could see the price of Shape yogurts here you would realise what a luxury they are and expect them to be in gold plated pots. It was delicious.

I am doing a green week this week ( ends tomorrow) so lunch will be one of my favourite treats, scrambled eggs with 85 grams of smoked salmon followed by another mega expensive fruit, a pink lady apple............oh yum, I can hardly contain myself.

Dinner will be a bowl of my famous SS soup followed by roasted red peppers filled with cherry tomatoes and sprinkled with tarragon, roasted onions, and butternut squash with cauliflower and new potatoes, English new potatoes, one luxury, and the other luxury will be the cheese using 2 portions of English mature cheddar cheese as an hex a and b, grated over the top of the lot.
Pudding will be a very expensive W.W. layered fruit fromage frei ( my favourite raspberry)and the ultimate treat an English Cox's Orange Pippin apple.

My wondeful, always supportive and loving husband did an early morning foray to Iceland to make sure I could have a me day today. He is brilliant.

It might not be your idea of a treat day but it sure as hell is mine.

I will clean my windows cos I have programmed myself into doing that and I am not easy to de-programme but for the rest of the day it will be feet up and loads of day time T.V.................OH JOY.

Perhaps tonight I will sleep better than I did last night and wake up without any sign of tears.

Oh and thanks to all those who helped me through yesterday, you know who you are.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL relaxing and full of your favourite foods day it sounds well planned and well earned xxx

Sounds like a fab treat day to me, its always good to appreciate the little things.

My birthday this year my mum asked if I'd treated myself and she was disgusted when I said yes I had warm chicken and bacon salad, but to me it was a treat as it wasn't something I'd normally bother or think of making for myself.

Enjoy your relaxing day

You seem so much more upbeat. Good for you... go enjoy your day and sleep well tonight xx

Sorry you've had a rotten time......anyone I can avenge for you????

I so wish you could Shirleen as you really are an avenging angel.

The opinions of the person concerned don't warrent you energy, effort or time.

big, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you've had a bad time :(

Why is stuff so expensive where you are? I'm wondering where you live lol

You actually made all that stuff sound really yummy! There's a lot of things we can make on slimming world that feel naughty and like a treat. The person who said warm chicken and bacon salad, that sounds lush you could have your hexa cheese on top and a warm weight watchers petit pains and a spritz of ceaser salad light! That sounds gorgeous.

Sorry you've had a bad time :(

Why is stuff so expensive where you are? I'm wondering where you live lol

You actually made all that stuff sound really yummy! There's a lot of things we can make on slimming world that feel naughty and like a treat. The person who said warm chicken and bacon salad, that sounds lush you could have your hexa cheese on top and a warm weight watchers petit pains and a spritz of ceaser salad light! That sounds gorgeous.

I live in Spain and stuff in our Iceland is sky high at the moment as the rate of exchange for us going your way is atrocious and the company that owns the franchise for Iceland are paying at the rotten rate of exchange for what they buy and import(brilliant for anyone coming over from the U.K.) plus fuel prices have gone up so much so transport is more expensive. St ill if we want the luxury of these scrumilcious English food we have to pay for them. When my mum and dad came to live here in 1960 you couldn't even buy toilet paper so I suppose we are very lucky to have the choice we have today.

Back