I am here to Confess My Sins :(

x_kerry_x

So as the above states, i need to confess. I am soo ashamed and could cry whilst i type this but i cant cus im sat in work and doing it secretly!!

So today should have been Week 4 WI but i failed miserably sat/sunday and monday!! I stuffed my face full of all kinds of cr ap and i literally hate myself! Ive let myself down, my bf down and you lot!!

Today was a new day (id been off work but back today) so im getting back into the routine... I am really going to try today as i need to get back into ketosis before the weekend so i dont fail that again!!

I have a docs appt next friday so i need to be 100% between now and then in case they weigh me and i also want to stay 100% so i look good on V tines day for my BF!

I havent told an friends or my BF ive eaten cus i know theyll have something to say so ive been secretyl eating which is horrendous!! Why do i do this to myself, all i want is to be like everyone else and be healthy and look good! Cant even manage that cus im a big fat slob!!

Really want to do exercise but NO ONE will come with me! Im too unfit to do anything alone... just feel like im a complete failure and no one can help me out!

Depression!!! aahhh

Take a deep breathe. Let it out. Now take another. It's ok, and it will be fine. Firstly, the exercise - start with walking - how do you get to work, park further away, get off the bus earlier, walk to the next bus stop before you get on it, walking is great, it really helps start toning you up and is gentle enough not to cause any issues. When you feel your fitness improve, download an app like imapmywalk and start timing your route with it, then look to improve it. Download some running tracks albums or workout albums to help you up your pace - workout mix is great.

Have you got a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight? If not, do one now, put it on your fridge, your laptop, your phone, everywhere, and read it daily - set an alarm to remind you - it's very powerful. Please consider fessing up to your bf, hiding secret eating isn't good as you know, and you'll feel better for doing it. I would also urge you to consider looking at the Beck Diet Solution book, it is full of practical suggestions and solutions for helping you address these types of issues.

Big pat on the back for your confession to your online MM buddies - just remember that we are all here for you when a moment of weakness comes along, and together we will get through it :)

Hi Noodle, thanks for replying!
Its awful isnt it, the way we punish outselves for our own doing! I actually hate myself right now but yesterday i didnt, i just carried on eating!!

I have the beck diet solution but im really not a reader. im easily destracted and dont think ive made it past the first page (soo rubbish arent i!!)

I think you are right thoguh, i need to do something about why i want this. Think i may even do a photo collage of my fat, and thin to stick everywhere to so i can see it whenever i go into the kitchen or look in a cupboard!

I am just about to go on my lunch and follow ur advise, going for a walk and will put my walking app thing on to see how far/calories etc. need to make a few calls though and not sure itll work whilst doing this!

THanks noodle your a star :)

So I went for my 40 min walk and it was lush to actually get some air into my lungs!!
Was in the phone for half of the walk so only calculated one half but that was still 103 cals so a brisk lunch walk would normally burn about 200 :) x

Kerance.

Why are you being so horribble about yourself young lady. We all have blips. Its life.

Get back on it and its a new slate.

Xxx

Kerance.

Why are you being so horribble about yourself young lady. We all have blips. Its life.

Get back on it and its a new slate.

Xxx

Re beck diet solution try the blog. I find it the easiest.

Hey Sarah... I'm just upset, done so well n really thought I could do it this time then failed:(!

How do I get to the blog Hun??

Are we allowed soy sauce on plan? Xx

Hey Sarah... I'm just upset, done so well n really thought I could do it this time then failed:(!

How do I get to the blog Hun??

Are we allowed soy sauce on plan? Xx

I know darling. But nearly 4 week is amaze. Its not how you come offnplan but how you get back on that counts.

love sarah xxx

Soo after my disastrous weekend I've nearly completed 100% in plan today! Yay go me!
Thanks for ur support ladies :-D!! Xxxx

Fantastic recovery

I agree with Sarah-Lou. Stop being so disrespectful about yourself, that is not going to help your motivation. Be proud of yourself encourage yourself and be kind to yourself

Excellent, that's really great - proud of you girl :)

A massive well done on getting back on plan 100%. One day at a time & don't dwell on the past it only drags u down ((((((hugs)))))))) :)

I've been off plan 1 week! haha.. so you have done well in comparison! :D

I also only last 2 weeks before I cracked.

Good for you to getting back into it, don't be so hard on yourself though xx

Shame you don't have an exercise partner, what about a fitness class? (says me, who also needs to do more).

Hi geegee I would've been off plan all week if I Didnt have an important hospital appt next week lol
I can't do classes alone, I'm way too shy and unfit!! Possibly doing badminton with my bro tomoro tho...I may possibly die during the session tho lol xx

Well done for getting back on plan :) we all have blips x x

Thanks Emma.... Just wanted to lose some before my appt next week and valentines day... Spoilt it abit over the weekend but oh well back into the right frame of mind so hopefully I can undo some of the damage!
Haven't weighed myself tho cus ill depress myself so waiting till next Friday :) x

I love Badminton, it's one of those sports that you don't have to be mega fit, just quick :D

I'm sure it'll make you feel great (once you have crawled back to the sofa) ;)

yeah i love it too but the last time i played was about 8 years ago!! Really hate it when someone cant play a sport very well though (ie miss the ball all the time etc) but i feel like this is going to be me!!

Hopefully they have a court free tomoro cus im really excited :)!
Was thinking about getting a Davina work out DVD but not sure whether itll be a waste of money xx

Back