I am hungry

lah

He guys. Am on day 2 but i feel very hungry. I really want to go thru with this diet. Any tips!!!!

water!
bubble bath!
early night!
That's what worked for me in the first week x

Determined Bev said:
water!
bubble bath!
early night!
That's what worked for me in the first week x

Thanks Bev, wil go and have a bubble bath and hopefully an early night. Yesterday i went to bed only to shift and turn and not find sleep. Hope i get to go straight to sleep today

Tori2011 said:
Hay! ... drink water, or have a back coffee or boiled water as these allegedly make you feel fuller than cold drinks... Day 2 is horrid... as is day 3 but hopefully when ketosis starts you will feel so much better :) Keep it up , distract yourself and have a bubble bath and an early night :) xx

Thanks Tori. Wil definitely go for boiled hot water although i dont like it at all. I guess at times like these its all about sacrifice. Thanks for advice

ugh, hot water! I drink gallons of ice cold sparkling stuff, that's the only way for me x

ha Tori, jinx x

Tori2011 said:
lah, I had terrible insomnia for oh, must be about 10 days but it does pass was really upsetting me as was still soooo tired but only having about 2-3 hours a night. With a job that needs 100% concentration it was so tough; so I can relate to you. Hopefully yours is a one off or doesnt last too long but I took over the counter sleeping tablets and that helped... and not too much coffee before bed... Good luck! x

Hi Tori
Just had a nice long bubble bath ( used raddox sleep easy) and already i feel i could just go to sleep. So here is to hoping i sleep throuout the night. Thanks for the tips

Hey guys thanks for the bubble bath tip. I feel so much better and hungar is no longer an issue. Am dosing off now!

This is such an amazing forum. Thanks for the support, i almost lost it . I am more determined now!

Nyt nyt

Back