I am huuuge!!! & a newcomer!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SoonToBeSkinnyMinny, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. SoonToBeSkinnyMinny

SoonToBeSkinnyMinny New Member

OMG I am soooo huuge I've never been this fat in my entire life its completely getting me down 2bh! :eek:

Just started LipoTrim today so fingers crossed this works!!

I've tried every diet I know & every time I do really well and lose lots & then for some reason completely have a lapse & pile it all back on...:mad:

God its annoying! but anyway I'm a newcomer to both the diet & forum soo I would really appreciate any tips or anything that anybody might have??!

Thank you! xoxoxoxox :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome ! soon to be skinny minny
    Phew thats a long name lol
    Keep on here and keep strong !

4. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    have been coming to this site for six months and it was the making of me . support is great and some real good fun passes around this site . i am entirely grateful to ice moose ,without accidently finding his blog i would still be a 17st misery and would never have found this site

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Welcome and good luck. You will enjoy yourself on here, meet lots of bonkers people and generally learn a lot about them and yourself.
    I have been a member for ages and cannot imgaine my life without it. You will make real friends who really understand what you are going through.

Stick at it and you will be feeling very much better very soon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.