I am new to all of this

smurf

Silver Member
I am new to this and wondered if any one could help me. i dont know how to put up pctures on my profile on how much im losing and to make my profile funky. i am confused...:confused:

all help is welcome many thanks people. jan x

The more you post the more sig space you earn so keep posting and then you will be able to add pictures etc, hope that helps.

By the way welcome and good luck.xx

I don't think your allowed to add much until you've posted 30 times.... so post away and good luck

thank you both very much. are you on the C.D?
x

I am, just going into 4th week and have lost 24lb..find it hard at weekends because I'm a wino, but doing my best.
Good luck.

i find it hard when ive got to prepare food for my family. i found it really hard in the first 3days constant headaches. ur doing well percy and you too susanx :)

Hi & welcome Jan.

Keep posting & you'll soon earn more 'space' on your signature etc. Good one is the word association thread to post on.

I cook all the time for the OH & only occasionally does it bother me. I also went to the chippy on my way back from WI last night as he fancied fish & chips.

I've endured McDonalds breakfasts, KFC's & Pizza. Its not easy but when you see the weight dropping off & the inch loss it keeps you motivated & spurred on.

Loads of supoort on here too.

xxx

ur doing very well and thank you for the support. ive gone in to ketosis now. what is team 3? what are you on?

Yep - on CD SS too.

We have a team challenge going on in the CD thread.

There are now 10 teams & its a little friendly competion to keeps us all motivated.

xx

can neone join? xx

Hi Jan Welcome, I am on day three and so far so good. Good luck with your first week I am having to cook for my daughter which I find difficult as she always leaves something which is just asking me to eat it but I have resisted!! My hubby cooks for himself so thats a bit easier I just go and have a nice bath while he eats!! Good luck and keep me posted xx

thankyou for your support cissie. what one are you on? im on C.D. i will keep you posted. i can add you to my buddies if this ok?
xx

It's a funny thing about food, I'm the opposite to most. I love cooking and as long as I can prepare a nice meal and the rest of them are fed, I'm happy with that. We all tended to eat at different times except the weekend anyway because of work. My problem is with wine and strongbow. At least it's not sunny anymore so the urge for the cider is slowly going, however red wine on a cold day!!!! oh stop it.

what sort of work do you do percy?

can neone join? xx

I think all the teams are full at the moment but keep an eye on the team threads as some people to drop out.

Other idea is to get enough people together to form another team. :) xxx

ok once you got another team ill b willing to join. how long you been doing your diet for?
xx

I sell exhibition stands. I work from home alot, hence the ability to post, but cover most of the uk for a london based firm....What about you?

i look after my dad full time so i can post alot to :)
wot does rep power mean?

No idea, did I say that? Must be hard being a carer, takes a special kind of person in my opinion. So well done.

Back