• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am new

Welcome Sally.:welcome:

We're a friendy bunch and theres always someone around if you need encouragement.

red11

hi sally,ive started today too:)(ss)
when are you going to see your doctor to get the form signed???
wishing you loads of luck
emma.xxxx:D

hanloje

Silver Member
Best of luck with it, hope your doc can sign the form for you soon. Hope you have a good first week! just think of the results, not the down points!

Slimpossible

Is posting like mad!
Welcome again Sally, thought I would chip in on your thread. I was worried about my BMI being over 40 as I had put on some weight, luckily I was taller and lighter than I thought.

I thought you would have been able to do SS+ with a BMI over 40 but either way you I am sure your doctor will sign the form and that you will lose weight on 1200k as well.

Good Luck

Thanks everyone doing ok have not cheated but I am in such a bad mood ??? Is this normal?? The doctor signed the forms so I know now that I will be doing SS as soon as I can. Have a dinner to go too tomorrow let hope they have chicken salad on the menu.

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ahh hun, yeah expect Mr Angry in the house for the first few days until you get in to ketosis :) I have Mr Angry visiting today after coming out of ketosis on thursday night

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
just want to welcome you to minis and cd
best of luck to you,
elaine x

More newbies

Hi there. Another newbie here. Will be starting ss hopefully next week after dr's consent. This seems a great place to get support. Plan to be on here loads.:)[

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to the site Sallymcsand and Nightnurse :D:D:D