Cruise PP I am no longer Obese

zakcat

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I tihnk its probably my first major success.

Not officially my weekly weigh in but as I weigh myself every day I'd like to formally announce that my BMI is no longer obese, I'm only :)o) overweight. I couldn't resist updating my profile.

I am also never going to be obese again. I've only been on this way of eating for 24 days but to all those who are new and struggling I say keep at it, the weight loss is good and regular and that has really kept my motiviation up. I'm a bit of a control freak and that means I'm keeping at this no matter what as I can't waste al lthis good work.

I've been overweight since my late teens, sometimes I attempted to diet and sometimes I just accepted what I was and kept eating, I was never successful until now and I'm determined that this is it.

Congrats, it's a good feeling!

It's such a huge milestone getting out of the obese bracket :) Well done!

Thanks everyone. The weird thing is I've been this weight many times before and actually stayed steady at it for a few years before it started creeping up again but I feel so much slimmer and more confident than I did then. Its almost as if Dukan means the weight is coming off in the most obvious and helpful places - the big fat tummy!

Well done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the positive attitude, makes for great reading!!! Well done :D

Well done :)

Great!
I am very happy for you!
I NEVER want to be obese again either.... it is such a terrible pain.

Great news to move into the overweight part of the chart wheyyyyyy to go girl whoooop x

Back