I am NORMAL!!!!!!!

Dinosaur

Yep, just had my week 19 weigh in and I am now below BMI 25!!:D

I lost yet another 2lbs! This seems to be what I lose on 810:rolleyes:, but I now have less than 10lb's to goal:)

So, I don't think I'll be there for the end of the month as planned - or achieve my June target, but I'll be within a few lb's by then hopefully:D

I can hardly believe that it was only 4 and a bit months ago I weighed over 15stone, and here I am now weighing 10 stone 9lb's, wearing my size 12 jeans and feeling great!

I LOVE Cambridge:D;):D

Absolutely blimmin fantastic! Well done you!

Well Done!!!!!!
What an achievement! My goodness, :eek:

No wonder your feeling Fabulous! What a fantastic result! :):)

Congratulations. What an inspiration you are. :D

What a fabulous achievement well done xx

Congratulations!!! Great to see the bmi go under the 25 its such a milestone :) :talk017:

that just shut my brain up complaining about feeling crappy, ha. well done honey :)

abz xx

Congratulations and well done on being Normal!!!

Fantastic achievement!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Congrats and well done. It must be a great feeling!

Yep, just had my week 19 weigh in and I am now below BMI 25!!:D

I lost yet another 2lbs! This seems to be what I lose on 810:rolleyes:, but I now have less than 10lb's to goal:)

So, I don't think I'll be there for the end of the month as planned - or achieve my June target, but I'll be within a few lb's by then hopefully:D

I can hardly believe that it was only 4 and a bit months ago I weighed over 15stone, and here I am now weighing 10 stone 9lb's, wearing my size 12 jeans and feeling great!

I LOVE Cambridge:D;):D

totally fab!! well done x

debs x

Ahh That Brillant Dino Amazing Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hun,you must feel fantastic,
elaine x

Fab,Dino - Can't wait til that day!!:p You have steadily lost the weight and have done soooo well!! Congrats:D

Fandabulos, well done hun, who knew how good being "normal" could feel aye?!

Gxx

Back