• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gold Member
Woohoooo, woohooooo, hip hip hooooooorrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy, I am now an overweight lady! I can't believe this week, first I get my 7 ballooon, then I get my century and now I'm overweight. I am sooooooooooooo happy, I could burst! And I've even achieved it by the original goal date I had of 9th May. Did I mention, I'm ever so slightly happy! :D:D:D:D:D

for all your support and encouragement which has helped me get this far.

and now I'm looking forward to the next bit of my journey, actually going all the way to 'healthy'!!!!

I think that's the last of my big achievements in a row! It's been quite a week :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

well done, keep going :0)

Here we go again!
Well done, absolutely fantastic for you. Keep up the good (hard) work! What a star!

Staff member
Inspirational Cybill!!!

Congratulations and well done

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017: :talk017:
I agree Mini she is a huge inspiration to me...i follow her comments as they always make sense and are up beat..never a negative moment with superstar Cybil....well done for all your achievements over your diet journey huni and i have no doubt you are going to reach healthy xxxx

Gold Member
Wow well done!!! Very happy for you :) x

Silver Member
Wow, well done Cybill! That is absolutely amazing weight loss...you must be half the woman you were physically and twice the woman you were mentally/emotionally! Good on you x
Fandabbydozie - woohoo - you go girl!!!!!!

That is amazing, and what a boost to keep going - that's 3 HUGE milestones in 1 week OMG :eek:

You are an absolute inspiration xx

:happy096: :talk017:
Congrats! xx

Gold Member
Thank you all so much, I'm feeling so proud of my achievements. It's been a bit overwhelming hitting them all in one week, but so pleased that I'm persevering with this journey. I can't believe my next big goal is actually healthy now! I can't wait :D:D:D

Silver Member
Wow wow so happy for you, well done. You are my inspiration! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will do this...
Hi Rachel - you have done soooooooo well, congratulations :D:D:D:D xxxxxxx