I am now OVERWEIGHT!

cybill

Gold Member
Woohoooo, woohooooo, hip hip hooooooorrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy, I am now an overweight lady! I can't believe this week, first I get my 7 ballooon, then I get my century and now I'm overweight. I am sooooooooooooo happy, I could burst! And I've even achieved it by the original goal date I had of 9th May. Did I mention, I'm ever so slightly happy! :D:D:D:D:D

:thankyou:​
for all your support and encouragement which has helped me get this far.

:grouphugg:​
and now I'm looking forward to the next bit of my journey, actually going all the way to 'healthy'!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:​
I think that's the last of my big achievements in a row! It's been quite a week :D

well done thats so great you should be very HAPPY.xxxx

well done, keep going :0)

Well done, absolutely fantastic for you. Keep up the good (hard) work! What a star!

Inspirational Cybill!!!

Congratulations and well done
:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017: :talk017:

I agree Mini she is a huge inspiration to me...i follow her comments as they always make sense and are up beat..never a negative moment with superstar Cybil....well done for all your achievements over your diet journey huni and i have no doubt you are going to reach healthy xxxx

Wow well done!!! Very happy for you :) x

Wow, well done Cybill! That is absolutely amazing weight loss...you must be half the woman you were physically and twice the woman you were mentally/emotionally! Good on you x

thats fantastic news, what a brilliant week you have hd. Well done on all of your achievementsxx

Fandabbydozie - woohoo - you go girl!!!!!!

That is amazing, and what a boost to keep going - that's 3 HUGE milestones in 1 week OMG :eek:

You are an absolute inspiration xx

:happy096: :talk017:

Congrats! xx

Thank you all so much, I'm feeling so proud of my achievements. It's been a bit overwhelming hitting them all in one week, but so pleased that I'm persevering with this journey. I can't believe my next big goal is actually healthy now! I can't wait :D:D:D

Wow wow so happy for you, well done. You are my inspiration! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back