I am proud of me and my achievements

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 28 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I woke up yesterday and i think i must have had a lightbulb moment in the councelling on wed.
    But since yesterday i have been so much more positive.
    accepting compliments, last night my two aunts my brother and my grandad were round and all especially my brother who went BLOODY HELL GIRL YOU WELL HAVE LOST WEIGHT.... all commented.
    I loved it.
    Everyone said i was looking fntastci and to keep it up.
    and i will.
    I am walking taller.
    Taking pride in my appearance.
    IT was only a few days ago that i felt i couldnt do it any more but yey!
    I feel great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

FNM - I'm so glad you're feeling so much more positive - you can do this, you've already proved that. Keep it going and you'll soon be at your goal, imagine what everyone will be saying then :)

4. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I am SO pleased to hear that you're feeling so positive now. Good for you! What doesn't kill you can only make you stonger. Having been on this programme for 10 weeks now, I can really relate to that statement. I see you still managed to lose after having to eat. That's great too! Applause all round to us all - aren't we great? :happy096:

5. Just Do It

Just Do It Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    FNM - well done for keeping on with it. You really are doing well. You have every right to be proud of yourself.

Claire

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.