I am restarting from tomorrow too

honye

Hello girls,my nahe me is Honye.I've tried CD 5weeks ago,but didnt have willpower.Today have done bet with my partner,if i lose 20kg till 31.6.,he will pay for my horse riding clasess.I always wanted to ride horse,but never done because of my overweight:cry::cry::cry:.So at least now i've got the chance my dream come to true.:)

Welcome honye. willpower huh? What is different this time for you? how did you find your willpower back agin? LOL .Actually, I wish you all the best. It is more like a life style change than willpower. hopefully you will learn a lot about your relationship with food from continuing on with CD, even if the OH doesnt pay for horse riding!!!LOL. good luck... It is all about you

Thank you very much Wellandgood,i haven't found my willpower yet,but i will try!!!I know,it works for another girls,so it can work for me,just have to be honest with myself and strong.

welcome and good luck. looking forward to hearing about your losses x x

good luck - I used to ride a lot but since I have got big didnt want to for fear of being told "sorry madam you are too heavy for the horse". Cant wait to be slim and look good in jodphurs and riding boots and go out on a horse again :)

Back