Green Days I am restarting today and need advice

buffy07

re my menu:

Having a green day.

B: 45g porridge oats with apple and soya milk, grapefruit.

L: 50g porridge oats with apple and soya milk (200ml comb lunch + brekkie), h/m broth soup then melon and mullerlight.

D: Soup (as lunch), b/p with egg and philly (75g) and corn with salad followed by mullerlight and melon.

I know over 70g (2 heb) of porridge (i.e. 35g x 2) so allowing 4 syns for 25g over.

Snack: s/f jelly and 300ml soya milk
Heas: 500 ml soya milk and 75g philly (l/f).
Hebs: 70g porridge oats.

Syns: 4 for porridge + 2 sf jelly (if need).

Advice/comments welcome. Reason porridge 2 meals as not much in house and need to shop, would not normally do this.

Ax

Well you already know its not the greatest idea to have the same thing for breakfast/lunch, and then again for lunch/dinner with the soup but as you say that is not your normal day. You might want to get some variety in your choice of fruits and yoghurts as well but I assume that will also change when you've been shopping. Other than that it looks fine. Check your philly cheese as only the plain light one is a HEA, if it was flavoured you would have to syn it. Depending which jelly you used its prob not as high as 2 syns (hartley's sachets are 1½ syns) but you could do with a few more syns anyway.

Looks like you're doing fine - keep it up :)

Hi buffy07 I too am a restarter. I am on wk2 & wi on Tues evening. How are you finding the green plan? I stuck religiously to it last week & felt great only to find out Id put on 2lbs :confused: Very confused by that but I have remained firmly on green plan this week upping my superfree foods this week along with as many superspeed foods as I can so I really hope Ive lost this week or I dont know what to do. Look fwd to following ur progess x

Back