I am rubbish

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi everyone - I havent been around much lately, my husband has been ill again and things have been really difficult. That is no excuse though - I am rubbish at this. Each day I do so well until the evening and then ruin it. I have not been what you would call binging, but have definately been off SS and have been eating a low carb meal most nights. Why cant I say no?

I was so positive about this diet and i still really believe that i can lose weight on it - if I stick to it - but I just see Christmas looming then a weeks holiday in Jan. I have not put weight on - have maintained ok so I do see some hope for the future. Can I get back to this? I want to try a week SS before Xmas and be sensible as I planned over the festive season. I can SS then from boxing day to the 8th when I go away, and try to stay sensible on holiday.

I am 94 kg now. I started at 107.5, and before I started messing about I felt great in my head. i need to lose at least the same again - I have a holiday somewhere fab in may for my birthday and I had these lovely fantasies about being slim for the first time.

Sorry for the ramble. I just needed to get it out. What can I do? There must be some willpower there to resist chips and cake and chocolate - but i cant resist having proper hot food at night

You are not alone, there are a lot of us on here at the moment that have lost our mojos and cant get back in to the swing of things. Im sure its the time of year that doesnt help too, its cold and miserable and we all want to snuggle and eat etc and with so much nice temptation around with all xmas foods in adverts and shops its a testing time along with you worrying about hubby.

Keep trying, you've done great so far and Im sure your mind will soon click back in place to get you back on track and well on your way to losing the rest of your weight so you will be slim on your holiday!!

Thanks Missy. Wow you have done so well - keep going! I wonder if I always do this to myself. What am I afraid of?

Hi there

How about moving up to 790 so you can SS during the day and then have something in the evening. By doing that you wouldn't feel like you were cheating and that might help you stop feeling so down about things?

HUGS
Gx

I think this time of the year is difficult for anybody on a diet. In Holland we also had "Sinterklaas" on 5th December. I don't know if you know what that is but it's like Santa. Little kids get a lot of presents and there's a lot of food, sweets, etc. I survived this day and i will survive Christmas but it's tough sometimes. I don't know what to advice but maybe porgeous' idea is a good one?

I give you compliments for not taking rubbish but healthy meals. Stress is also not welcome when you're on a diet. Maybe a fresh start after all the festivities?

Your post sounds like you think you're a looser.........you're not!!!!!

Hugs
botozi

Back