I am seriously annoyed now

jools1986

Silver Member
spent all week resisting food and drink, sticking to this 100% and

I put on 1lb.

Since switching from LT to exante I havent lost a single ounce.

Really getting to a point where I'm just going to go and eat soon

it is physically impossible to put on a pound of fat when youve been eating 600 calories day, energy can not be created or destoyed :) so its probably water retention or stuff in your bowels :) if youve been 100% you have no need to worry at your height and weight your are burning enough calories to give you weight loss at a good rate even if you just sat in bed all day as long as you stick to it you are losing :)

No, don't "solve" it by eating too much :D How about going back to the one that was working for you? If you really do want a diet break, plan it and decide exactly how long it will last (ie 24 or 48 hrs from whenever) and get some nice food in so you enjoy it properly. Then you won't get that out-of-control feeling that ruins things for so many of us.

I wont have a break and I cant go back to lt because I have 3 months worth of LT!

I had a can of coke zero last night but I am still deep in ketosis, I just needed one treat!

I'm going to invest in some fibre maybe today and some green tea and see if that helps me along a bit. Gonna try and get back into exercise.

I have a forensics social coming up 26th october and I wanted to be in the 14s for it :(

Don't forget Racheal, that us girls hold on to fluid at different times of the month too. Like nofattybride said, if you are sticking to the plan then you MUST be burning fat. Are you taking measurements? Sometimes these can put a smile on our face when the scales don't! Hang in there, next week MUST be different xxx

as above, I just posted on your diary too. But hang on in there you will be losing!

Hi Jools,

Hang on in there and don't dispair. Hopefully just a blip with changing over the diets. I had a major Whinge after my first Exante Weigh in but have been doing great for weeks 2-3.

It is Disheartening but Keep up the good work and Look forward to next weeks results :)

I am pacing the room right now dying for a chicken salad

the thought of this until xmas is killing me

Go and eat a chicken salad for goodness sake, what harm can it do? It wont even take you out of ketosis and i bet it wont have more than 300 cals in it, thats still only 900 for the day if you have had 3 packs, and it may just settle your craving for some food. Treat yourself girl, go mad, have a salad.

Its better to eat something that will still keep you in ketosis than to get to breaking point and binge on bad food.

Good advice from Lynn, Shanny and Spyro, Jools. I bet if you decide to let yourself have something to eat you won't want it! :)

Keep going and let yourself have something sensible if you want it. It must be very frustrating and disappointing for you, but you'll only feel more fed up with yourself if you eat junk.

Keep smiling. :)

I went to bed instead.
Woke up another pound heavier.
whats the point :(

your weight fluctuates each day just dont weigh yourself for a few days and just concentrate on drinking plenty of water as that could be why. if your finding it that difficult why not make it your add a meal week from today as theres no point giving in as youll end up putting more than a pound on. just keep at it it will fall off.

You stressing out probably isnt helping, you'll make your body stressed and under pressure to retain weight and water. Maybe having a salad wll help?

You are obviously very determined.So whatever you decided you will over come it.

Dont suppose there's any chance you might be pregnant/time of the month?

Hang on in there, see what next week brings, you will probably be very surprised by what you find when you get on the scales. Never give up!!!!

xx

I don't want to give up, not for one minute.

I have thought about it and I don't think about food all day, it's at night when I am in my room watching tv, and its not because I'm hungry, its because its how I used to pass the time.

I will give it one more week, if I still havent lost I will cut the bars out, if that doesnt help after a week I will be throwing myself off the pier!

I have decided to have pork scratchings and a chicken salad tonight as a treat, atkins style. Shouldnt take me out of ketosis and I will get on the old exercise tomorrow.

I know I will feel pants after though but I'm going loopy here!

Eating in the evening is just a habit and one you need to break. That was what I found hardest, so I stocked up on books and downloaded some games on my ipod just anything to stop me and it worked, It didnt happen overnight but it did happen. just think carefully about having something tonight when youre giving in to a craving or need to eat, is it really what you want to do?

Back