I am so angry at myself

lexi30

This may be a long rant!!

I went to my first meeting 5 weeks ago but never went back, main reason was that i was workng late and that we had stuff planned. But i still weighed myself and lost 3.5lb.
As the weeks have gone on i have lost another 1.5lb so i was pleased. But then now i have put 4lb back on and i have noone to blame but myself.
i have been eating rubbish and feeling generally crappy about myself and i just dont know how to break his cycle. My darlin partner is supportive but wants this to be my journey/choices so that i dont blame him.
i hate myself for not being able to control myself. Every sunday i vow to start again and then. Y wednesday i am reaching for the chocolate.
We go on holiday in October and I wanted this holiday to be different.

I just dont know what to do

Do you have a monthly pass? If you do you can go to any meeting whenever you like PLUS the money will leave your account each month whether you go or not. I find this incredibly motivating. My first meeting was 14th of June and I've been 100% since. Nearly 3 weeks and I've had I go to a different meeting 2/3 of those because of late night work commitments. Good luck! If the meetings will motivate you then go ;) xxx

You can do this if it's what you want. You are in control! Xxx

Don't be angry at yourself. You can't change what happened but you can change what WILL happen. Start today. Stick to your poi nts allowance and eat healthily. :) You can do it!

I seem to have gone the same route as you Tara!

although Im a terrible calorie counter - I only have myself to blame, my weight comes off and goes back on a lot, but i have just accepted that weightloss is a long and difficult battle and I keep reminding myself why I am doing it

mybodyisacage said:
I seem to have gone the same route as you Tara!

although Im a terrible calorie counter - I only have myself to blame, my weight comes off and goes back on a lot, but i have just accepted that weightloss is a long and difficult battle and I keep reminding myself why I am doing it

LAURA!!!! Xx

Hello Gorgeous ;), Ive been lurking for some time :p

You doing a diary?

I'm the same it's horrible!! I hate being fat n want loose weight so bad but eat for no reason and don't realise until I feel sick or I'm putting the empty packet in the bin!!! I wish I could get help I need it :((

I'm the same it's horrible!! I hate being fat n want loose weight so bad but eat for no reason and don't realise until I feel sick or I'm putting the empty packet in the bin!!! I wish I could get help I need it :((

((( hugs )))

I wanted to send you a pm but you don't have enough posts to let me do that :( What you write sounds so familiar. Please check out my diary (link in my sig). There is something there that may help you.

I know how it feels, il sit there and weigh out all my portions, exactly by the book, and then while its cooking il eat aload of crap. My relationship with food is so bad, I wish I could just tell myself you don't need to eat this! Iv lost 20pounds but iv gone so off the rails the last few weeks iv been afraid to go back so god knows what I am now :'(

I've lost weight on both SW and especially WW. How do I do it? God knows cos every so often I will still binge out!! BUT I still point everything. And then vow that tomorrow I'll do better. I went off the rails slightly for a month due to stress and ate things I shouldn't have. For that I gained 4lbs. I then hated it. I hated that I wasted time and money and was not liking how my body was reverting back!! So I made a choice to stick to it again. And now I'm just 1lb away from goal.

It can be done. But it's hard. It's hard to have to limit yourself and change how you think and feel about food. I would say go to lots of meetings (if not just to get u out and away from temptation for an hour lol) take up an exercise (again its good for u, helps weightloss and will take ur mind of eating... As well as those feel good endorphins!!) and start setting yourself very very small goals (see my sig). If me, a self confessed yo yo dieter can do it, anybody can its true!!

Best of luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost weight on both SW and especially WW. How do I do it? God knows cos every so often I will still binge out!! BUT I still point everything. And then vow that tomorrow I'll do better. I went off the rails slightly for a month due to stress and ate things I shouldn't have. For that I gained 4lbs. I then hated it. I hated that I wasted time and money and was not liking how my body was reverting back!! So I made a choice to stick to it again. And now I'm just 1lb away from goal.

It can be done. But it's hard. It's hard to have to limit yourself and change how you think and feel about food. I would say go to lots of meetings (if not just to get u out and away from temptation for an hour lol) take up an exercise (again its good for u, helps weightloss and will take ur mind of eating... As well as those feel good endorphins!!) and start setting yourself very very small goals (see my sig). If me, a self confessed yo yo dieter can do it, anybody can its true!!

Best of luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Completly agree with this. I have struggled with my weight since i was 17, I am now 32, My weight has gone up and down and back again. All because i would revert to my eating habits and the weight i had lost would go back on again, then i would feel down and my confidence was at rock bottom. I had suffered with depression on and off and i swear 90% of this is because of my weight. The final straw was asking myself how i felt when binging. Kept reminding myself how bad i felt afterwards when i gained the weight again. This time i am doing it, But i am doing it slowly, Taking each day as it comes, Reminding myself with every day that i will feel that little bit better. I have concentrated not on the weight loss, Not on how much i am losing but how i feel at the end of each day, Do i feel proud of myself that i have eat well and stuck to a good balanced diet, Do i have more energy, If i feel good then the weight loss follows. I dont get hung up on points allowance and syns etc. As i have followed both weightwatchers and slimming world, I now eat my food slowly, stopping when i am full. knowing and remembering how much i hate the feeling of being bloated and heavy. This has taking years to get to master. If i want the chocolate and wine i have it, but its realising whats moderation and when it becomes binging. I had a few weeks where i stuck at the same weight even following my allowance etc, I must of been doing something wrong so then i started to have what i wanted and started listening to my body more and now the weight is coming off again. You have to do what works for you and everyone is different but what i will say you can do it, just visuliase how you want to look and feel and how you would feel when you lost control of your eating, Good luck hun x

Back