I am so chuffed!!

t11cky

Started weight watchers 3 weeks ago next monday @ 18 stone 12 1/2 and have just weighed myself this morning and the scales are showing 17 stone 13 1/2!!
Sorry for being boring but this has made me feel so happy!!! :D

Congratulations but do you know you're in the slimming world forum?

oops, Yes I do know that I am in the slimming world forum, cos thats what I joined just over a couple of weeks ago!!!
For some reason I keep getting the names mixed up!! :eek:

t11cky said:
oops, Yes I do know that I am in the slimming world forum, cos thats what I joined just over a couple of weeks ago!!!
For some reason I keep getting the names mixed up!! :eek:

As long as you remember it's free food and sins and not points , good luck anyway

hehehe well done!!! xxx

Congrats :D Its always nice to lose big (shame with me it never happens!)

Started weight watchers 3 weeks ago next monday @ 18 stone 12 1/2 and have just weighed myself this morning and the scales are showing 17 stone 13 1/2!!
Sorry for being boring but this has made me feel so happy!!! :D

Wow that's fantastic, well done!

Well done! :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey. :)

Well done on your loss!! Keep up the good work :) xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thankyou to all!!!
The bad side of all that is I am starting to enjoy 'Scan Brans'. What on earth is up with me??? lol

As far as I can see Scan Bran is like Marmite...you either love it or you hate it. :confused: Although it does depend on how you eat it.

I'm making a chocolate cake with it for my SW group taster evening next week. I hear they are yummy. I've considered putting some chocolate Philly in it as well....thoughts anyone? i've not tried it yet...:)

As far as I can see Scan Bran is like Marmite...you either love it or you hate it. :confused: Although it does depend on how you eat it.

I'm making a chocolate cake with it for my SW group taster evening next week. I hear they are yummy. I've considered putting some chocolate Philly in it as well....thoughts anyone? i've not tried it yet...:)

I went in my local Tesco earlier today and there was no sign of it yet, I have to admit I didn't realise Philadelphia had such a big range!! I just thought Philadelphia was Philadelphia!! :D

Back