I am so excited !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Christmas begins for me today. I am so excited.

The 2 hanging trees are in place and decorated. The living room is done, I am playing carols, hubby is home doing the trimming of the house. It all looks fabulous. Will take some photos. We have to have hanging trees with so many furry family members who might like to scale an upright tree..they are just downright naughty creatures.

I love Christmas.............. I love this lovely child like feeling of excitement.

DH gave me a lottery ticket for todays big Christmas draw, the tickets are 20€ each and the prizes enormous. We did win 60.000€ one year so fingers crossed for another windfall.

love to you all from a very giddy filly :smiley1842: :xmastree::smiley522::xmassign::winter_brr:
XmasS10.gif

XmasS2.gif
XmasS6.gif
XmasS7.gif

Oh how wonderful, fingers crossed you get lucky again Sue!
I'm not quite giddy about it all yet, still got lots of tidying and cooking to do.
Food shopping tonight and then a mass cooking session tonight and tomorrow and then I'll be all excited (and, I hope, relaxed!)

I can feel the giddyness coming through.

I'll start getting excited tomorrow after I've finished work.

On Friday I intend to chill all day watching christmassey films:D

I still get up in the middle of the night to put DS (20) & DD (18) stockings on their bed:D And their pressies will be not be under the tree until Santa brings them on Saturday.

I can feel the giddyness coming through.

I'll start getting excited tomorrow after I've finished work.

On Friday I intend to chill all day watching christmassey films:D

I still get up in the middle of the night to put DS (20) & DD (18) stockings on their bed:D And their pressies will be not be under the tree until Santa brings them on Saturday.

I love it. Do they enter into the spiritof things ??

Fridays plan sounds like a good one. I will raise a glass to you from my sofa at about 3.30p.m.

hugs xxxxxxxxxxx :xmastree:

not trying to be a scrooge or anything but I hate christmas...

you have to spend lots of money on pressies and even more if you're entertaining..
no one buys you anything exciting when you're an adult.
when you live alone there's no point in putting up decorations etc..
there's nothing good on telly and all the series that you do like to watch stop for a couple of weeks...

I'm getting excited too, took my son to see Santa today. But I haven't even bought the Christmas dinner yet lol I'm going tomorrow morning early, let's hope there are some turkeys left lol XX

not trying to be a scrooge or anything but I hate christmas...

you have to spend lots of money on pressies and even more if you're entertaining..
no one buys you anything exciting when you're an adult.
when you live alone there's no point in putting up decorations etc..
there's nothing good on telly and all the series that you do like to watch stop for a couple of weeks...

Oh goodness how sad. Why do you have to spend loads of money on presents, surely it is up to you what you spend.
Gosh what do you mean by exciting ? I was so excited by the lottery ticket DH bought me.
Put the decorations up....life is not about other people and it might cheer you up or at the very least give you some Christmas spirit.
Personally I love all the repeats at Christmas and the traditional cheesy programmes......but then I suppose you could criticise me for always having a half full glass. It is what has carried me through so much in life.

DD gets into the spirit of things, all talk is about Santa coming etc:D

And good news for me, my boss gave me tomorrow off as well, Christmas starts NOW:D:D:D

That is great news. Thanks to you HH we have decided all things Christmas will be finished tomorrow and Friday we will lunch out and laze the rest of the day away in front of the T.V. watching Christmas repeats.

I'm getting excited too, took my son to see Santa today. But I haven't even bought the Christmas dinner yet lol I'm going tomorrow morning early, let's hope there are some turkeys left lol XX

There will be loads of turkeys left and if not pork is a great substitute.

The excitement is brill isn't it BB and more so with Babes.

Oh I am so so excited........loving every minute of prep. work and sharing it with Paul.

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx:xmastree:

Oooo exciting stuff, Can I come round?

Love Chrsitmas and the magicalness of it and it helps we have extra Eastenders time, yay:D:D:D

You are welcome !!!!

A girl after my own heart....plans time in front of the television !!!!

Have a good one Ilovelife !!!!!

Have a great day everyone.

Feeling even more excited today even though I feel a little poorly. I am fighting it like mad and will not be ill at this most special time of the year....I will not be ill, I will not be ill, I will not be ill !!!!!

Oh no Sue, I hope you fight it enough to enjoy the next few days.
So many people are feeling a bit poorly right now, it's not good.
Fingers crossed you feel well xxx

A very good Christmas Morning !!!!!!

I FEEL BRILLIANT !!!!!! Yeah !!!! Bring on Christmas.

Mine has started wonderfully, my excitement is at an all time high.

My presents from Paul are just lovely and so unexpected. Every one of them I would have bought myself. A tiny, antique, miniature silver dancing bear on an ivory ball. I had seen it months ago and fallen in love with it. A pair of very trendy short, flat black boots, just love them and a year ago would not have even thought of wearing anything like them, and , drooling, a Terry's Orange and a bottle of Tia Maria.

I am so blessed........... and so thankful for it.

Well Santa has been & my 2 yr old son was so excited. We're not having dinner till 4pm, I'm just having a glass of wine.

I got money from my family & H is getting me take that tickets xx

hope you all had a wonderful day ! I had to work to 2 pm yesterday (at a hospital) and so Christmas didn't start early, didn't feel very Christmassey despite my decs being up and pressies under tree etc, but by the time I had got home and we had tea last night.................Christmas had finally arrived in our house.

NOW I am as stuffed as the turkey - I can't wait to get back on to SW tomorrow - bar humbug eh. :)

I had a brilliant, wonderful, GIDDY day !!!!!

We were up very early as we have all our animal family to see to even though it is Christmas day, it's 365 days a year.

We had lovely classical music playing in the back ground, The Nutcracker Suite, by Tchaikovsky , as we were opening presents. Now bear in mind the tenderness of the hour, about 6 a.m. My favourite piece came on, The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. I promise I have no idea what came over me but the giddiness won. I was up, on my feet and dancing ballet, such comedy, lol. I must admit I had to hold on to the sofa to do arabesques etc and it was done as a comedy sketch dance. We laughed so much. DH had tears running down his face. It was such a good start to the day.

Christmas lunch was lovely, the old lady ate so well and was thrilled with her presents. We had bought her loads of frozen food from Iceland, full dinners, shepherds pies, corned beef hash etc,. as she doesn't manage so well these days and a lovely pair of fleece p.j.'s to keep her cosy and warm, and the evening on our own in front of the T.V. with a drink, a box of chocolates, each other and our adorable doggies, was just brilliant.

We had Christmas Carols on all morning and I sang my head off and yes I think giddy is the only word to describe my mood yesterday.

Today we have 8 for dinner and I am just about to seal the beef, roast the peppers etc...........

Have a wonderful boxing day friends !!!!

Back