I am sooo excited .. Just been Surprised O/T

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 30FlirtyGirl, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World

I am so excited :D, I have just found out my hubby has booked a romantic night at Thornbury Castle for my 30th Birthday in October. (he told me as I had to book the time off work) It looks so beautiful and not only that but he has booked a deluxe suite too..:wow:

This is such an even bigger incentive for me to lose the pounds so I can wear a beautiful dress to the poshiest dinner I think I will ever have !! I cant wait..:bliss:

I just had to share.......
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Woooooooooooo, what a lovely man.

What a great incentive too. Just think of the lovely new dress, shoes, underwear..... and that's just for starters.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awwww what a nice thing today. That will def keep you focused so sweet of him

becky xx
  5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ooooooooo sounds fab hun what a treat!
  6. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Aww what a lovely surprise for you.
  7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Sounds great - what a lovely surprise!
  8. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Ah bless him! how lovely.
  9. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Can I borrow your husband? lol. My blokes idea of romance is not making me go to the bar to get the drinks in!:D
  10. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

cambridge SS

wow hunny!! thats fab, what a great incentive.

debs x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.