I am sooo hungryyyyy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by anje, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It is my 6th day on SS and I am well and truly starving. I have been so hungry yesterday, I went to bed at 6pm.
    I thought I would feel better today but I have been so so so so so hungry all day today. I am determined to stay on SS so don't really want to eat anything, I guess I just want to whinge.
    I thought after day 4 on SS the hunger goes and you are fine... buuuhuuu:cry:
    The only positive thing I can think of right now is that tomorrow is WI and I am so looking forward to seeing what happened with my weight loss...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    First of all (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Now are you really hungry or do think you should be hungry.....it's is a hard question to answer, but you may find that you are in the process of breaking a habit and that is what you are feeling now. Your body is having all the nutrients it needs to survive, as long as you are having all your packs and drinking 2+ litres of water.

Have you got any ketostix - as they will be able to tell you if you are in ketosis yet, some people find it takes longer then the usual 3/4 days.

Keep yourself busy, check out the Inspiration Slide Show that you can find on the tabs above....you can do it Anje!

4. thunderthighs

thunderthighs Silver Member

Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Are you drinking plenty? Sometimes thirst can show itself as hunger.

5. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Anje - I know how you feel...I felt soooooooooooooo hungry as I started week 2 (and I was definitely in Ketosis), but then it just disappeared. It will pass I promise. Try and space your packs out evenly and make sure you drink lots of water. I found that having a warm drink (black coffee with sweetner) helped with the hunger pangs. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

6. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oooooohhhh I let myself down and I let you guys down. Just had a banana and an apple. Damn damn damn

7. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Could have been worse hun - at least it was a healthy snacking ! Doubt you will have done too much damage ! Just start over tomorrow...honestly the hunger pangs will subside.

xxx

8. abz

abz Gold Member

honey, just keep it up. don't eat anything else tonight. you haven't blown anything. just get back in the game and you'll be fine :)

i felt starving and had tummy rumbles for a long time when i first started cd. i find that a cup of coffee and some water gets rid of them on the main part for me. or a cup of bouillon.

they will go away hon. promise. just don't eat anything else tonight or you'll find it harder to get back on track tomorrow.

hugs.

abz xx

9. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Hiya...
    I had the same hunger pangs on week one and two, and moved up to 4 sachets after about 10 days. I'm 5'8" but thought I'd see if I could manage on 3 rather than 4 - I couldn't, and that extra one made all the difference. Now I'm past week 2, I have two sachets and a CD bar and that keeps me full. Just wondered if you might be needing extra sachet - how tall are you? People are right, the hunger does subside in the end... and the fantasising about food, too! Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is another day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.