I am sooo scared! :(

blue_eyes

I am on day 5 today,and i just wanted to share with you all that i am so scared that i am going to fail.
I am finding the LL Plan great,too great really
Is it really this easy! to continue after week one or do you start craving! etc

I REALLY DONT WANT TO FAIL,AND I WANT TO STOP BEATING MYSELF UP ABOUT IT.

Love H XX

Hi blue_eyes,

It is good to hear that you are getting on well with LL and you probably have the well being feeling that most people get from ketosis that is helping you feel on top of it.

It is also very normal to feel anxious about failing. This can work for you as well as a against you.

Make it work for you in that you know you can not be complacent and have to be on your guard about picking and staying strong when you feel like eating just for the sake of it or to join in with others.

If cravings are going to come...worrying about them won't prevent them.

You might find doing a diary helpful to keep your focus.

Love Mini xxx

HI blue eys - I'm at the end of my second week and it has continued to be fine - no cravings yet! In fact I've simply not felt hungry and even forgot to have my last shake the other day. I think the key is really having made your mind up before you start that this is crucially important for you to do right now - its not just another diet to have a try at.

hi blue eyes

i am in my second week and i have not had an major cravings...i just stick with the philosophy...1 day at a time.

Keep up the good work

Back