I am sooooooooo naughty.

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok, hands up - the sunshine has brought out the worst in me! Have totally lost my mojo and have had treats, cheats, nibbles, meals out etc etc and haven't even attempted to place anything vaguely fruity in my mouth.

Just thought I would write it down and then start behaving myself tomorrow ................I hope.

I'm getting serious cravings for sorbet. Hmmm. Yummy. So I know how you feel! Haha. I'm trying to make the most of the cheap melon and.strawberries instead :)

Ok, hands up - the sunshine has brought out the worst in me! Have totally lost my mojo and have had treats, cheats, nibbles, meals out etc etc and haven't even attempted to place anything vaguely fruity in my mouth.

:angeldevil:
So, now ask yourself- has this helped me move nearer to my goal?
Can't remember where I read that and I always find I ask myself this AFTER I've stuffed my face lol !
I admire the way you're set to get back on track tomorrow. The mini blip is something I need to learn to manage as mine always turn into mega-binges
x

I'm out for lunch with my mum on Tuesday and really fancy a burger... going to have some meat free ones for tea tomorrow so hopefully that will stop me going for a high syn one on Tuesday, but if I don't go for that I'll probably just go for something else I shouldn't have the mood I'm in... hopefully my mum will be in a good mood and will want something low syn herself which will stop me being naughty. As I know I'm going to be naughty on Saturday as well and I don't want to feel guilty and have to cut down on syns the rest of the week!!!

I feel more inspired during the warmer weather (when we get it). It's during the colder months that I'm more likely to turn to comfort food. I think having to wear fewer layers makes me want to stick to tha plan even more!

Back