I am still around!lol

Fuffs

This is really the time!
Hi all

Since my gallstones kicked my ass last time, I have not been on here. I have had to just eat healthily to keep attacks at bay. I have still felt rumbles from it. But no full on gallstone pain.

So, now I am back on Atkins. Hoping I do not have another attack. Of course for many, fat causes attacks. However, with me, it previously was fatty carbs, like byriani.

So, fingers crossed!

Also, been having terrible abdominal hernia pain (am I really 29???) lol.....So exercise has been not much more than a lot of walking.

So, now back to focusing on weight loss again. I hope everyone is well and look forward to joining in with chats again :)

so sorry you were poorly ................. get the hang of your diet to suit you and go for it xx

Thanks xxx

That is exactly what I need to do. Keep tweaking it to still lose weight, but keep my gallbladder happy :)

Hi fuffs. Good to have you back - hope you can keep it at bay!

Oh you poor, poor thing. I am glad you are feeling better. Look after yourself. It's lovely to see you back

xx

Thank you for the welcomes and the sympathy (still a big kid at heart lol)

No, really, it means a lot to me :) xxx

Hey Fuffs, welcome back!

I'm in exactly the same boat. My triggers are processed meats like sausages and burgers (can do bacon occassionally) but the strangest thing is that the worst attacks I've had have been when I've cut out alcohol!! If I drink I just get the rumbling which I can tolerate far better than a 9 hour attack. Sounds like a great excuse to booze it up but alcohol is my staller, actually more of a gainer! Life's not fair lol.

oh woman, hope you feel better soon. Are you having your gallbladder removed?

Thank you everyone!!! :D

I wondered where you went xxx Hope you're going to be well from now on and able to get back to plan and some serious pounds off xxxx

I weighed this morning and I am 2st 7lbs down now. So this hiccup time has not been great weightloss, but a loss is a loss :)

Really hoping to get moving again now. Want to lose 7lbs in 2 weeks for when I go back to weight management clinic :)

I'm in exactly the same boat. My triggers are processed meats like sausages and burgers (can do bacon occassionally) but the strangest thing is that the worst attacks I've had have been when I've cut out alcohol!! If I drink I just get the rumbling which I can tolerate far better than a 9 hour attack. Sounds like a great excuse to booze it up but alcohol is my staller, actually more of a gainer! Life's not fair lol.

Seems eating my lovely homemade beef curry triggered it last time. Never had thaat before. It is strange that everyones triggers are different. Booze keeping them at bay is pretty cool lol (other than the stalling or gaining of course lol) Good luck with yours xxx

oh woman, hope you feel better soon. Are you having your gallbladder removed?

I have to get down to 17st for them to do an op on my gallbladder and hernia. You will think it strange that I do not want it removed. Just want to learn to get the balance right to live with them. My last attack before May, was July last year. I have rumbles often. But not full on attacks. I defo want the hernias operated on. They are OUCH when they go. And they are more often recently.

Sorry to hear you haven`t been well fuff`s. Wondered where you had gone.Glad your a bit better.
Good luck :0)

Thank you very much Bevsy :)

You'll get there woman, you've an inspirational attitude. :) xo

Thanks BlackRose. That's a lovely thing to say xxx

Neen: I am sitting here, feeling a gallbladder grumble coming on. I am now also on antibiotics, as a large abcess has developed on my tummy lol. So, not brill. Plus carb wothdrawing. Day 4/5 lol

I am worried antibiotics will interfere the low carb. Just got fingers crossed! :)

Oh you poor thing xx It's really hard to stick to anything when you feel bad. I have passed one stone years ago and It was agony, to be honest I had no idea what was going on and I thought I was dying...went to hospital and then in the midst of all that discovered I was preggers as well....talk about omens!!! (LOL)
Just concentrate on getting well first and then you can catch up on all this diet lark when you're feeling better in yourself x

Wow, the stone was a lot less of a shock than the baby then! Lol

I felt really sick last night. I was sick then managed to sleep.

Staying on plan, but will follow my body and not feel bad. If my body struggles, I will have to modify my weight loss plant suit it best :)

Back