I ate 2 slices of takeaway pizza :'( !!!!

minniex

skinny minnie
Oh man why!
lol :( I had to didn't I? 2 slices of TAKEAWAY pizza.. grrr now I feel crap!

Ah don't worry 2 slices won't do too much damage so long as you stick to the plan 100% rest of the time. Get plenty of supersede with your meals, loads of water and I'm sure you'll be fine.

You've done better than I would have. I wouldn't have stopped at 2 slices!!

As the others have said, it was 2 slices. You can account for that in your weekly syns. If you think to pre SW (and this is an assumption based on my own behaviour), 2 slices would never have been enough...I would have scoffed the lot and had fries on the side. People who don't 'diet' have pizza every so often, as I say all the time, it's what you do after it. Don't look at it as a big failure that you can't return from, you can and easily. It's just getting the right mindset which is the hardest part.
Don't beat yourself up..bet it was yummy haha!

I wish I could stop at 2! We're going to a friends tomorrow night and if we get take-away they'll get pizza, but I'll have either a shish kebab or a curry, I wish I could trust myself just to have a few chips and 2 slices of pizza but I'd scoff LOADS. Although I will enjoy my curry or kebab as well so I'm not too hard done too

did a big bolt of lightening hit you? did the ground open up and swallow you? did Margaret Miles Bramwells voice tell you off?

2 slices of pizza is fine, see above messages, well done for stopping at 2!

the trick is to get straight back on plan :)

Don't feel bad or guilty, we all do these things from time to time

big hugs xx

Two? Well done! The other night the OH and I devoured two large pizzas between us. I'm on a damage limitation plan now, which isn't going well at all (I type this while drinking wine and having just eaten a non-SW friendly stir fry and some chocolate for dessert). Even if you do go crazy with "bad" food I guess it's just a case of realising you've done so and making up for it over the next few days. I just wish I could practise what I preach :(

As the others have said, it was 2 slices. You can account for that in your weekly syns. If you think to pre SW (and this is an assumption based on my own behaviour), 2 slices would never have been enough...I would have scoffed the lot and had fries on the side. People who don't 'diet' have pizza every so often, as I say all the time, it's what you do after it. Don't look at it as a big failure that you can't return from, you can and easily. It's just getting the right mindset which is the hardest part.
Don't beat yourself up..bet it was yummy haha!

And a donor kebab chaser...

Back