I ate a biscuit ...

x__lis__x

Silver Member
In my dream last night! It was a custard cream as well. Felt so guilty when I woke up but so pleased it was a dream lol!

Is anyone else dreaming of food?! :) x

hi lis, not just dreaming about it but seeing it everywhere I look! Glad I'm not the only one. :). Your photos look great you have lost soooo much. I'm on day 5 and iv managed it, although I had a real strop at my husband earlier because he wouldn't let me eat a slice of bread with my horrible chicken soup! Bless him he's trying to help me so much xx

Last night I dreamt I ate a handful of chocolate M&M's, I was gutted, even in my dream! Phew! Roll on WI tomo x

Hehe! I had a food nightmare the other night, dreamt i had a massive binge n woke up feeling awful! Text a friend after n she said it sounded like heaven lol!!

I'm on day 4 and every night I have dreamt I caved in and ate loads!! I felt so depressed so it kinda helping me not do it!!! Haha x

marah_rn said:
I dreamt of eating last night. I was very worried. Hahaha....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've actually dreamt every night on this diet and they have been so random!!! And I'm eating in all of them haha gotta laugh!!! I actually feel gutted when I wake up lol

nataliej said:
I've actually dreamt every night on this diet and they have been so random!!! And I'm eating in all of them haha gotta laugh!!! I actually feel gutted when I wake up lol

Hahaha...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nataliej said:
How have u got on this week marah?

Hi nataliej. My week is hard. It was ok for the first 3 days then i started craving.... My worst day is 5th and 6th day where i thought i am going to give up. Thanks to all the girls here i survived the first week. Went to the chemist this morning and got weighed and i lost 12lbs. I am really delighted but that doesn't stop me from craving again at dinner time. I was very good to resist the temptation. I hope it may last.... How are u keepine?

marah_rn said:
Hi nataliej. My week is hard. It was ok for the first 3 days then i started craving.... My worst day is 5th and 6th day where i thought i am going to give up. Thanks to all the girls here i survived the first week. Went to the chemist this morning and got weighed and i lost 12lbs. I am really delighted but that doesn't stop me from craving again at dinner time. I was very good to resist the temptation. I hope it may last.... How are u keepine?

Exactly the same as me days 4,5 and 6 for me were most testing!
Wow fantastic result!! Feels all worth it now though aye? Well done u did brilliantly! I went weigh in today and post 10 pounds so I'm delighted with that!
The support on here is a god sent! I don't think I could have done it without the girls on here either! So nice and supportive...
How long u staying on TFR? ... I'm just taking it a week at a time and know il be able to eat lovely healthy meals in 4 weeks time!! ?

nataliej said:
Exactly the same as me days 4,5 and 6 for me were most testing!
Wow fantastic result!! Feels all worth it now though aye? Well done u did brilliantly! I went weigh in today and post 10 pounds so I'm delighted with that!
The support on here is a god sent! I don't think I could have done it without the girls on here either! So nice and supportive...
How long u staying on TFR? ... I'm just taking it a week at a time and know il be able to eat lovely healthy meals in 4 weeks time!! ?

Well done on the 10 lbs. yey! The support group is brilliant. My original plan is to stay for 8 weeks until my big birthday but now, i will take it a week at a time same as you. I just want to get to a comfy 12 for a moment. I miss the tasty meals. Have you tried the chicken? They taste so good. Like cuppa soup. I mix it with 400ml boiled water and it's a comfort soup already. I did put some chili tho this morning. I hope that doesn't create any problem being on ketosis.

marah_rn said:
Well done on the 10 lbs. yey! The support group is brilliant. My original plan is to stay for 8 weeks until my big birthday but now, i will take it a week at a time same as you. I just want to get to a comfy 12 for a moment. I miss the tasty meals. Have you tried the chicken? They taste so good. Like cuppa soup. I mix it with 400ml boiled water and it's a comfort soup already. I did put some chili tho this morning. I hope that doesn't create any problem being on ketosis.

Yes I would be ecstatic to get into size 12s for Xmas party dressed etc!! I no I miss meals but I'm planning on stir frys/ chicken and veg for dinner once I'm off lipo trim! Really looking forward to it! I think this diet makes u appreciate food and hopefully won't wanna indulge on sugar rubbish!
Yes I had the chicken last week, so tasty.. Tasted like a cuppa soup! I read on here it's fine to put chilli flakes in somebody emailed LT so ur all good there!
I felt a bit dodgy having sweetener in my tea but it says I'm allowed!
Fingers crossed for a decent loss next week, I was told not to expect too much but ideally is like at least 3! X

Back