I ate a chicken Salad last night

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Toni, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Best laid plans and all that!!!:sigh:

My oh has done the CD for a week, then on the advice of the councilor is now doing 3 packets and an evening meal (as he has quite a demanding job) He lost an amazing 12lbs in the week, and is looking quite sexy already lol
    So, he wanted me to start eating with him, I spose I'm not too fussed, but I would have liked to have seen my last full week through.
    Better go update my details :rolleyes:
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    oooo sounds lovely .......yum yum good luck on your refeed hun xx

4. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Toni, we must be twins or something! (You are obviously my younger, slimmer, more attractive twin;)) I ate a chicken salad last night too. I thought I had died and gone to heaven:D. I did plan to though. I'm going to do a week where I add an evening meal because I just can't cope with the full LT regime. Or do a refeed and see how I feel after a week. I'm not giving up on dieting, but just feel LT is making me too weak and tired. And after nearly 4 weeks I just can't stand it!

5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Toni,

Just wanted to say that I don't think 1 x chicken salad will have done you much harm.:)

I notice from your ticker that you are in the healthy bmi range - congratulations on your weight losses so far, keep up the good work. Good luck with your re-feed.

Take care

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So you officailly refeeding now hun?? Only do it if youre happy babe, you dont seem it xxx

7. hellotash

hellotash Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I ate a kit kat last night too & its only my 4th day but i am gonna stick to it from now on. I didnt have any shakes yesterday i just felt ill but today is a new day & i am going to lose the weight.
    Good luck everyone.
    tasha x

8. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Chicken salad is fine hun. You could have had worse:eek:

Kit Kat.....not so fine. Never mind, whats done is done today is a new day.

9. hellotash

hellotash Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I feel like its not worth it after eating that kit kat :(

10. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    No, Pick yourself up, dust yourself off.....today is a new day. You will not have done too much harm. In a few days you'll be in ketosis and it will be a LOT easier. You will still lose this week. Get to weigh in and you'll see. STICK WITH IT....ITS SOOOOOOO WORTH IT.xxxx

11. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    hellotash
    your so funny,did ya not even have one shake,thats bringin this starvation plan to a different level lol,u probably should have all the shakes.you might find that it wont effect your weight loss fingers crossed,anyway its a mew day and all that,just arm yourself with a bottle of water all day and a packet of listerine strips,how exciting lol. KEEP STRONG N GOOD LUCK

12. hellotash

hellotash Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks very much, i was being silly last night i just felt soo down after hearing some bad news but today is a new day.
    Can anyone help me upload a picture? thank you all x

13. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I think you have to have posted 20 (or something like that) posts before you can put a picture on. I'm not too sure, someone else may correct me.

14. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks ppl, I know I'm in the healthy range, but my old clothes still are too tight, so there's still at least 7 lbs to go!
    When faced with the salad I wasn't really desperate to eat it, and could just have well of had a shake. I cant say I'm over the moon at the thought of an early refeed, but I have noticed from previous peoples accounts that you can still continue to loose... so I hope thats the case for me :)
    One plus is that I'm going out for a meal with my girlie friends tomorrow night though (fish and salad pre ordered of course! ;)
    So, i'll see how it goes!! The only thing I have noticed is that I'm bloody ravenous this morning, which is slightly worrying! xxx

15. hellotash

hellotash Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks shaz, it really helps having a site like this. xx

16. Sylvia1

Sylvia1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello Tasha, dont worry about a Choc bar om week two i ate a whole chocolate orange that id had since christmas, i just had to have it. I was worried about my weigh in but still lost 4lb, as Julia says just get straight on it.
    I am having this afternoon off as i have a funeral and i am leading it it and i will be raising a glass tonight in my dads memory, i will be straight back on it tomorrow and wont worry, just be positive

17. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Sylvia...sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs your way.xx

18. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    We've All done it

Tash... i ate 2 kinder eggs and a bacon and chicken pasta last week and lost 7lb!!!!! Just jump back on do some exercise (i did quite a lot, think that how i got back into keotosis sooo fast) and drink double the water ...it works!!!!
    Good luck on your WI XXX

19. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Oh forgot to say if you only ate a kitkat and had no shakes you were way under both cals and carbs allowance xxx you'll be fine xx

20. hellotash

hellotash Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone

Its nice to know i'm not the only one to do this, i just got weighed at boots now(i had to do it just to give me a push) & i have lost 6lb :D
    I wouldn't be able to to it without everyones help.
    Sorry to hear about your loss sylvia, kisses hun x

21. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    great hunni you need to chenge your mood now and feel inspried xx try splitting your shakes into 6 lots and have them whem you feel like eating hun...it worked for me xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.