• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i ate out today and syned bad and have weigh in tom

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
im not sure how much i did syn as wouldnt have a clue on how to work it out i had chicken fillet in a roll with mayo and some chips it was just a small portion of chips and i was syn free sat and only 5 1/2 syns yesterday and ofcourse the 15 today do you think i will be ok for weigh in tom????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Good luck with your WI tomorrow! My OH went into London for a gig, had a tonne at Pizza Hut, a few beers, Breakfast, and still lost weight so there's hope for us all! Lol. I don't think today will have effected your loss at all. Xx

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! My OH went into London for a gig, had a tonne at Pizza Hut, a few beers, Breakfast, and still lost weight so there's hope for us all! Lol. I don't think today will have effected your loss at all. Xx
Haha, as if that is possible! Surely that is a man thing .. I have never been so lucky :p

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
all i can do is hope as in exercise no chance i been running round all day lol we dont go out very often and i couldnt refuse a free meal if i dont lose i just have to accept it and work harder next week lol xxxx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow, you will probably be OK though. X