• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I bid you goodnight

scooterchick

She's me in a few months

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
night lovely 16st something lady.

Hope the lurgie goes quickly. Stay strong and we can both have a great loss this week.

Charlie xx

Coming down with something, I'm tired, starting to devlop a sore head, my throat is sore and I have a pathetic sore cough, and now my ears are getting sore.

Still could be worse, I could still be over 17st!
great idea scooterchick,look after yourself.we all need some tlc,hope you feel better soon,sending hugs.x

Hope you're soon feeling better ((hugs))

night hun sleep tight hope your feeling better in morning

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Thanks everyone, I feel slightly better this morning, not quite so sore but still a bit ropet. Promised DS I would take him to the museum of transport, so I'm going to make a packed lunch for him so the cry isn't 'can we go to mcdonalds!' I'll take a tetra brik for me. My friend's coming over tonight to watch a dvd, I've instructed her to have her dinner before she comes, normally I'd suggest phoning out for something! So 2 positive steps to keep me away from food today.

Have a great day everyone! xxx

Thanks everyone, I feel slightly better this morning, not quite so sore but still a bit ropet. Promised DS I would take him to the museum of transport, so I'm going to make a packed lunch for him so the cry isn't 'can we go to mcdonalds!' I'll take a tetra brik for me. My friend's coming over tonight to watch a dvd, I've instructed her to have her dinner before she comes, normally I'd suggest phoning out for something! So 2 positive steps to keep me away from food today.

Have a great day everyone! xxx
hi glad you are feeling a little better today,have a fun day out with your son,and have a great evening with your friend.x