I came from LL amd am so much happier

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by samseal, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi

My name is Sam I did LL for 6 weeks and lost just under 2 stone
    However , I felt so awful and after a seizure and a blood pressure that dropped to 99/71 I decided enough was enough

I went to WW last Thursday and my leader was brilliany and very supportive.

I am finding the points brilliant, I cannot believe what I am eating,I even had Sinagapore noodles the other night!!!!!!!!!!
    wow!

I had read through the forum and you are all so supportive and helpful to each other,so I thought I would say hi

I am expecting that I will either put a little back on over the next couple of weeks or stay the same, but then a steady loss will be worth it.

I cannot tell you how fantastic it is to be eating again and to known that I can still loose the weight.

Sam

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Good luck Sam. At least LL gave you that first quick weight loss boost but WW is a great plan and with such a brilliant attitude I'm sure you will succeed.

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Sam, welcome to Minimins.

I'm glad your happy following the diet, I can only imagine how great it must be for you to be eating again after a long 6 weeks on LL!!

I hope you get the results you want (and I'm sure you will!). Keep us updated on your progress...maybe start up your own diary? They're a great way to track your own progress, and also for us all to be as nosy as poss, hehe.

Good luck!

x

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Warm welcome to the WW forum Sam.

I am an ex-CD'er but I was ok and had an easy journey when I was doing it, so was very fortunate.

Am now doing WW to keep my weight down (and to loose those last final few pounds ) and to encourage myself to eat healthily. :D

I am pointing too, and if you choose wisely you can eat HEAPS.. which is wonderful especially when coming off a VCLD.

Wishing you all best on your journey

Deb x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sam

Welcome to our gang of WWers. As youll have gathered, we all LOVE it as a diet lol

Look forward to seeing you around, and hearing how youre getting on.

Any problems, just shout :)

7. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sam - Welcome to the WW Forum! Well done on your weight loss so far! :clap: Such a shame LL wasn't for you.

Looking forward to seeing how you do! :D

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck Sam, I'm sure you'll be very happy doing WW. Just think of all that lovely choice with food!! I hope you enjoy the diet and all the fabulous support you'll get from your fellow WW'ers! Good luck. :) :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.