I can see the flicker of light from in the tunnel

feeling wobbly. Gonna stick with it though. Feel really out of it, tired headacey, feel sick,. :break_diet: on day 2 so I expected this. also doing this cos last year had my gallbladder removed and ever since then I've been having pains in my right side for months. since doing this the pain has gone. anyone experienced this???

thankyou so much for all your loving replys earlier xxxx

No idea about the sudden stoppage of pain hun, but just wanted to say keep drinking the water and pamper yourself with an early night if poss or a nice hot bath this evening - no idea why but the baths help in the first week lol! Hope you feel better soon doll xx

Well done just keep at it, BUT if you get uncomfortable or unusual aches and pains I think its always best to get medical advice and DONT forget you can always call LT they are very helpful

Aw hun i hope you're feeling better soon, it does pass pass & this time next week you'll have bags of energy & forget you ever felt like this. Just keep up with the water, make sure you have all your shakes & dont do much else if you can help it. It will all be worth it once you jump on those scales at the end of the week xxx:hug99:

hi. i had my gallbladder removed about 5 years ago hoping that the pains etc would go and overall they did but i found if i ate chocolate (cause of the caffeine) id get stomach cramps...a combination of losing weight and having no chocolate cured them totally :)

h xx

Glad to hear the pains have gone. Since going on LT my joints have improved and the only pains I have are from full bladder &/or bowels!!! Lol!

x

feeling wobbly. Gonna stick with it though. Feel really out of it, tired headacey, feel sick,. :break_diet: on day 2 so I expected this. also doing this cos last year had my gallbladder removed and ever since then I've been having pains in my right side for months. since doing this the pain has gone. anyone experienced this???

thankyou so much for all your loving replys earlier xxxx

You go vicky, I am also like you and very new to it all, drink lots of water and good luck, it gets better so i am told so stay focused and go gal.
X
Mo
x

Back