I can 'smell' Autumn in the air tonight....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    And it has got darker that bit quicker as well tonight.....

Sad, to think that the Summer is almost over - before it's begun really, but at least we've had some sunny days this year for a change.

Can you 'smell' Autumn, I can't explain what it is - but it's there just the same.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

love autumn with all the different colours - but it helps to be a barn owl :)

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Autumn is my favourite season, because of the colours. I smelt autumn this evening too!

5. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I sm(f)elt it this morning, walking the dogs. I was out just before 6am, in a sleeveless top, but thick scarf. There was a heavy, cold, cold dew, and I thought 'that's one step from frost'. I Am in my element from now until about April/May.

6. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I agree, the other day I thought it was Autumn when it was slightly raining and all the leaves were blowing off the trees... I get excited as I know it's nearly XMAS!!!! Yay! x

7. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

Ahhh, know what you mean. Autumn, probably my favourite season. The smell of bonfires, damp mornings, fresher, crisper air. Dewy grass, frosty breath. Gorgeous colours on the falling leaves, & kicking them up with my little boy. Evocative?? The smell of baling hay & straw, & the bloody annoying beep beep beep of the baling tractor reversing on the farm next door!!!!! :)

Mini likes this.
  8. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, definitely know what you mean. I don't like hot weather and am really enjoying this summer (apart from the occasional hot day).

It doesn't really feel like autumn in Reading yet - let's hope that it keeps fine for all the festival-goers at the weekend!

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    And the tractors taking the wheat to the farm in the village till 11 o clock at night, followed by the combine! But it's all part of the season!
    Are there any sloes this year? I haven't been to look.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.