I CAN SMELL IT.................HELP!!!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I have not had a craving all week and now my 2 kiddies are upstairs watching a dvd and i made them popcorn and all i want to do is go up those stairs and swipe it off them,im sipping a shake to try and stop myself,please god let me have the willpower to not go up those stairs.....

Oh dear.. hope we didnt miss you and you attacked the kiddies for their popcorn. My only advice, as hard as it is.. try and get on here as much as possible to take your mind off moments like this!

well ladies i can proudly say that i have abstained from the popcorn,im finding it very tough tonight,this is my third week and its also the 1st week that i havent picked(so far),
hoping to abstain for alot longer,heres hoping,
elaine x

thanks becky.ive just noticed your from my neck of the woods,where abouts are you from???

im from offaly its not that bad trust me!! :D where are you? dublin? everyone else from ireland seems to be from dublin!!

No not from Dublin,not too far outside it though,Im from Bray,its on the east coast in Wicklow.

Me too,it was rotten here today,still not the best now.yeah certain parts are nice but like anywhere we have our bad spots!!!!!well done on the weight loss by the way,your doing great,me on the other hand now thats another story,oh well im hoping for a better loss this week,
elaine

this time last year member we had that mad heat wave for a week ok it wasnt that hot but could have a barbie!! god look at me talkin about food yet again!!!

You will do good this week. Just stick to the plan 100%and it wont fail.Getting back on this after my holiday has been harder that imagined!!ate and drank everything in front of me for a week!!

we will get there :)

Anyhows i better head to my leaba soo tired. Keep up the good work and will cya round tomorrorow :)

becky xxxxxxxx

Popcorn is the worst! I do not allow hubby to make it around me. Good job on taking control.

Back