I Can't be losing weight already...............

Kas

:character00238:.............Can i? After a c**p start (PMT& Headaches from hell) I feel surprisingly good yippee. I don’t know if its me but my clothes feel slacker and no headaches. The kind words of support really helped me. I work in an office where no one is over 25 or above a size 10 (Im 46 size 22) great. None of them can understand why I’m bothered about my weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As lovely as they all are it is a struggle watching them gorge themselves on Mc D’s, KFC, Gregg’s etc ect. Cream eggs are the Friday treat and its taken all my willpower not to snatch 2 and ram them in my mouth like the chocolate junkie that I am, then lapse into 2 minutes of chocolate bliss. I know bliss will swiftly be replaced with the kind of self loathing other people have for mass murderers. So hopefully I will take consolation in the fact I may (just may) have lost a pound or 2. ;)

yES kAS, IT CAN BE THAT FAST!! tHAT IS THE BEAUTY OF IT. sOON YOU WILL BE DRIVEN BY THE LOSS YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST TEMPTATION TO POP ONE OF THOSE CREAM EGGS IN YOUR MOUTH!

Sorry for that caps - didn;t realise and don't want to re-type!! LOL

Glad to hear you are getting on well!!! Keep rockin it!!

Well done Kaz its a lovely feeling - ENJOY

Yep! Some of us have week by week tallies in their signature (like mine) so you can see the kind of losses that you can expect whilst on the diet. Well done for avoiding the creme eggs!

Yep Kas you could be losing weight so soon - some people lose really amazing amounts in the first pop-ins. Good on you for staying away from the creme eggs, you'll feel much better psychologically for keep saying no.

I've just made my son happy - just given him 7 of those individual chocs out of a big box of the Terry's chocolate orange assortments. Someone had brought 2 boxes of chocs into work for us so I took them and stuck them in my bag for him for tonight - a bonus for me in that is that nobody notices you noticably doing without...... and my son says he's glad I'm on a diet!! He is good though as when he opened the first one he let me have a sniff at it - I can live with not eating them as long as I can have a sneaky sniff :D

you will be surprised by your first weigh in! I know i was!
stick with it- your through the worst =]
xxxxxx

Back