• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't believe it :)

melster122

S: 14st6lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.95%)
I bought two pairs of Levi jeans when I was on holiday in the USA at xmas. One pair was very tight and wouldn't do up but the top nearly joined and the second pair I couldn't get over my hips.

Well this morning I tried on the bigger pair and they are a little big but fit. I thought I would try on the second pair just to see how long I have got until they fit and they fit perfectly

I am still in shock lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrray for you! Well done.

Roosters

Silver Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st13.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st12lb(5.11%)
Yay, well done you!! xx

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats fantastic, I have a wardrobe full of "thin" jeans from when I did LL, I can't wait until they fit again!

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
That is such a great feeling - make the most of tem because they will be too big soon!

OH I cant wait to fit into some nicer clothes. DH told me my back looked slimmer today... tis an area of the body you dont realise, which can carry a lot of weight. I am chuffed to bits at this early stage.

Well done you thats really fab i can't wait for smaller clothes lol i did manage to fit into a pair of jeans that haven't fitted since well before xmas tho woo hoo

I bought two pairs of Levi jeans when I was on holiday in the USA at xmas. One pair was very tight and wouldn't do up but the top nearly joined and the second pair I couldn't get over my hips.

Well this morning I tried on the bigger pair and they are a little big but fit. I thought I would try on the second pair just to see how long I have got until they fit and they fit perfectly

I am still in shock lol
WOW !!! well done you - that is FAB :D:D

keep up the great work !

Debz xx

vj

S: 14st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st3lb(8.67%)
Makes you feel so great, doesn't it? Well done.

Ricepop

S: 12st11lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That must feel sooooooooooooo good!!

Well done x

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
well done thats so good,you must be over the moon as i was when i was in a 14 again xx