1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant believe.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by festivalfairy, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

my little sister is 18 tomorrow !!!!!! I can remember her 1st day at school!! Im getting old ha ha ha ha x :p:p:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

aw bless I hope she has a wounderful day tomorrow with big sis :)
  4. festivalfairy

Shes out with her mates all day tomorrow so taking her for a curry sunday so been saving my syns all week haha x
  5. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Happy Birthday to her from me as well........from one Libran to another
  6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Ha ha I'm a Libran too - we are supposed to be 'well balanced' - I guess I am right now as I spend most of my life on the scales!!! Wish her a happy birthday from me.
  7. Horse Rider

Horse Rider Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World EE
    Aah happy birthday to her. I am nearly 30 and my older brother's friends still think I am 12! x
  8. festivalfairy

Thanks everyone I will pass on your wishes, ive booked her a tattoo appointment for her b day :D X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.