I CANT DO ANYMORE!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by im just big boned, 25 February 2008 Social URL.

1. im just big boned

im just big boned Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers points diet
    :cry:aya i got weighed on saturday and only lost 1.5lb.just cant understand it cus av been really good last week and didnt even have a drink at weekend.will taking water tabs help??
    iv lost 9.5lb in 4 weeks is this gud or bad?
    only been losing little amounts then one week lost 6lb????:confused:
    oh well ill just keep going
    i had a donner kebab on saturday night now i feel really guilty:(
    talk soon
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

9 and a half pounds in 4 weeks is excellent on Weightwatchers!!

And if you can average 1.5 pounds a week of true loss then that is great and well done.

But eating a kebab is just going to mean you don't lose as much weight and hence you will get into a vicious circle of eating to cheer yourself up and then not losing weight to eating to cheer yourself up etc etc etc.

Therefore take pride in what you have done, drink the water, stick to the plan 100% and you'll be slim. No other outcome!

Mike

4. im just big boned

im just big boned Member

Diet:
    thanks for that and i know ur right.
    ill just keep going
    just some people lose 3-4lb a week so i feel like im doing something wrong
    onwards and upwards!!!!!
    xxx

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Never compare yourself to others, this is all about you!! and you are doing it just fine.

M.

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

1.5lb is a great loss - be proud of yourself! The bigger losses are usually in the first week or two, which is great for a kick start, but to be losing 1.5lb of pure fat when you're 4 weeks in really is great - so just keep it up and watch the weight come off.

As for the kebab - they aren't so bad on ww, remember nothing is forbidden, everything in moderation. If that kebab was over your points (which I'm assuming it was seeing as you're now feeling guilty about it) then you've done amazingly well - it means you've lost 1.5lb of fat in just one week whilst still being able to eat a kebab!! How good is that!!?

Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it!

7. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    So right there ......making great progress but dont say oh well not tonight and destroy your achievement. Everyone loses at their own pace and you are doing just fine BUT stick with it and be determined because you will lose what you need to lose if you stick to the plan and WATER drinking will encourage it through as well as it will fill your stomach instead of the "rubbish" you have filled it with previously. Water flushes through the fats and pushes them into touch.!!! You are not doing yourself any favours by having those "treats" because they are no treat to your body; it is punishment. Keep the faith ......

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    wow 9 & 1/2lbs???? Thats a fab result! I would be extremely chuffed with myself if I could lose that in 4 weeks!

Well done babes!

xx

9. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Di .. well done on your loss this week im into week 6 and have lost 9lbs so your doing brillaintly! .. 1.5 is great! .... the slower it comes off the longer it stays off aparently! ... I dont think it hurts to have a treat! i try and keep mine for a tuesday after weigh in! i cook a curry and i have a puddin and then back on the wagon wednesday morning, this works for me! i know if i were to stop the treat i would fall off the wagon ...

its what ever works for you! ......... the water thing "YUK" i have real probs drinking the water lol
    Have another great week xxx

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Actually theres absolutely no harm whatsoever in having the 'treats' so long as you incorporate them into your points. Thats the whole beauty of WW. So dont feel guilty at all, theyre not a punishment.

Personally Ive not found any great benefit to drinking water on WW, I drink about 3l a day of sugar free squash & hasnt found thats helped my loss at all.

Your losses are great, hang in there & dont compare yourself to anyone elses :)

11. im just big boned

im just big boned Member

Diet:
    thanks for that i was feeling even worse wen i read one reply ,....lol
    iv had a good day today so its off to work now with no money so i cant raid the sweet machine
    xxxx

12. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    chin up honey ur dpoing better than me!!!!

13. sarahloveswelshcobs

sarahloveswelshcobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    low carb, low fat
    just think.... that's THREE packs of butter !

Be proud and chin up - you're doing good !!

14. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done lovey your doin really greatx

15. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know just how you feel. Ive only lost 1.5 pounds for the last couple of weeks. But keep your chin up and dont give in. Ive now lost 17lb altogether - those 1.5 soon mount up.

16. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hope you are keeping that chin up and sticking to your points! If so it will be another good loss for you at your weigh in!

xx

17. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hope youre having a good day :)

Dont be at all disheartened by your losses, remember WW say 1.5/2lbs is the expected loss rate

*HUGS*

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hope you having a good day loveyxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.