i cant seem to tell!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I mean i can tell slightly, like my belly but that is it! I have before and now pictures, but in my head i can not tell !!:cry::break_diet:It is very depressing as i feel i have tried so hard with no real change!

Ah chick got doing fantastically!

All of a sudden you'll be like "woah is that me?!?"

Takes time chick I can't tell at all but other people can so it's working...

Xxx

Your head takes time to catch up Hun. I know that I'm loads slimmer but I don't think I'm anywhere near as slim as I actually am - if that makes sense..lol. We'll get there lovely! Because the change is so dramatic in a short space of time it's only natural that our head will take time and even more so if you've been overweight for a long time.

know how you feel hun, to me i look exactly the way ive always done but flabbier

It seems to take ages for my body to catch up with the scales. even though they say i've lost weight I can't really see it - well maybe a bit now but certainly not for the first 3 weeks. I was just aware that my tummy was less solid and more flabby!

I'm beginning to feel better about myself now and actually starting to think that there was a noticable difference..that was until my son gave me a letter on Sunday night , covered in hearts and kisses, which said
Dear mummy, I luv you efun (even)if you are fat. I love your tume (tummy)becus it is a big cushn(cushion).

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

Enough of me though - hang on in there, keep going for a couple of weeks and you will see a difference

I'm beginning to feel better about myself now and actually starting to think that there was a noticable difference..that was until my son gave me a letter on Sunday night , covered in hearts and kisses, which said
Dear mummy, I luv you efun (even)if you are fat. I love your tume (tummy)becus it is a big cushn(cushion).

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

Enough of me though - hang on in there, keep going for a couple of weeks and you will see a difference

Lmao!!!! This just had me in hysterics!! You gotta love your kids!! Xxx

ha ha that reminded me of my eldest lying on my tummy and wibble wobbling it like a jelly :D kids

It wasn't until I tried smaller clothes on yesterday that I realised how much weight I'd lost - it takes time for your mind to adjust xxx

I know what you mean , I didnt really notice much difference till I had lost 4 stone |!!!! and i am only just starting to think I look much different and I am 7 stone down !! in some way I am more conscious of my wobbly bits now !! But you are getting smaller and it wont be long before others start to really notice :)

I think the smaller you get the more you notice your lumps and bumps x

i have really bad love handles! one seems to be worse the the other! :(

My little girl has just seen a pic of me and said "mummy your fat!"

Shes not even 3 yet! where she got that word from no idea :'(

Back