Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I CANT SLEEP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sonban, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

:argh::sick:Its not fair I cant get to sleep I keep coughing every time I lie down. I tried sipping water and took medicine and this stubborn cough wont budge:mad:. Sorry had to get it off my chest hope your all getting a good nights sleep :nightf: see you all in the morning...:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You aren't alone at this hour, I have just got up for work! Hope you get some sleep soon x

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Good lord Taz, what time do you get to work? I was peacefully sleeping at that hour :)

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    AWW Son, hope you are ok, i am thingking of you. There is nothing worse, i just hate it. Have you tried popping up the pillows and sleeping upright?
    That usually works for me.
    Ruthyxx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I started at 4am today, half past tomorrow. My earliest start time was a couple of weeks ago when it was just after 2am :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.