I can't wait for .....

Fatty-bum-bum

I've just had a bath as my lovely husband is taking me out for dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary. However what I can't wait for .... is that a normal towel will wrap around my huge hips and that when I get in / out of the bath, I don't create a massive tidal wave ! :hide: My kids always find that one rather amusing, I wish I did !

What does everyone else wish for ? ....

Ah bless you i,ve just replied too your other post hope you have alovely night tonight.
I wish that i am in a size 12 by Xmas that i could get my familys support and that i can stick too this without cheating!!!!:(

Seeing what my face is really supposed to look like without it being surrounded by fat

actually looking nice in an outfit on a night out and for everyone to comment on how nice i look... also having my BF be able to throw be around the bedroom.. probs too much info there but i cant wait! lol

LOL that made me crack up well they did ask for wishes, i guess i,d have too find a man first, but i hope your being thrown around very soon:D
actually looking nice in an outfit on a night out and for everyone to comment on how nice i look... also having my BF be able to throw be around the bedroom.. probs too much info there but i cant wait! lol

Lol made me smile.

i can't wait to get into my skinny jeans properly & wear them with my raw silk of the shoulder top. When my thighs look slim again. When my tummy is smaller. It won't be long now. 6-8 weeks I reckon. Wow, I love the power of vlcd, have come so far in such a short period of time. Was a size 22 now very nearly into 14s :)

feeling like my old self. Getting into my french connection jeans. not having every waking thought possessed by what I want to eat, what I am going to eat and when.

First weigh in on Thursday morning!!!!

After that, believing my husband when he says I'm beautiful....(Bless him, he's a goodun!)

Loving the comments and I really can identify with all of them ! Another one is I want my confidence to improve. So many people think I'm confident but its just a show and I battle to put the show on at times. I just can't wait until it comes naturally, so tired of acting !

I can't wait to fit into Primark clothes - sad I know, but I'm a total clothes addict and with Primark I can have a new wardrobe every month without going bankrupt!

Back