I can't wait to...

boons1988

♥ Slimming World ♥
Helloo! I was just sat here daydreaming about the future and thinking about all the things that I can't wait to do when I reach target that are certainly out of reach at my current weight! And I was curious what everyone else can't wait to achieve.

I can't wait to
comfortably fit into Primark jeans and Topshop coats! I am also looking forward to not feeling the need to wear cardigans all year long even when it's the middle of summer!
There are so many things that I can't wait for but those have always been an exciting thought for me as a fashion lover :heartpump:

Anyone else care to share what they can't wait to do?

Hope everyone is having a great day. :wavey:

I can't wait to feel 'normal' again! Been on and off plan for the last 5 months whilst bf has been on tour in afghan! Stayed the same overall but we have been away for a week and all we have been doing is eating out and not on plan at all!! So tomorrow when we are back to his base sw commences!

I will be relieved when my size 10 jeans don't leave red marks on my belly and love handles :/ meh!! x

My list is HUGE!

I can't wait to see an outfit in one of the millions of emails i get from various high street shops and know that i will be able to order a size 12 and know i will look great

I cant wait to be able to wear heals for longer than an hour with out my feet feeling like they may fall off.

I cant wait to be in a restaurant and not feel like the waiter is judging me on my order

I cant wait to feel attractive and not self conscious of my rolls!

I could go on... but your all probably asleep by now hehehe

My list is HUGE!

I can't wait to see an outfit in one of the millions of emails i get from various high street shops and know that i will be able to order a size 12 and know i will look great

I cant wait to be able to wear heals for longer than an hour with out my feet feeling like they may fall off.

I cant wait to be in a restaurant and not feel like the waiter is judging me on my order

I cant wait to feel attractive and not self conscious of my rolls!

I could go on... but your all probably asleep by now hehehe

Oh yes - rolls!! I can.not.WAIT until I can sit down in whatever I happen to be wearing that day and not worry about how gross me and my rolls look. I have a denim skirt that I have only just been able to zip up again since last year but sitting down in it - forget about it! Everything just spills out over the top :cry:

I can't wait to wear a bikini on the beach and feel good! And I also cant wait to stop hiding my spare tyre with a cushion when I sit down xD

I can't wait to get to America in June, and feel better about myself in so many ways that loosing weight does for you.
I'm finding it hard last few weeks I've lost nothing at all because I added a calorie app to my phone while doing SW bad mistake, I got carried away with counting calories that i think i haven't been eating enought so have stayed the same weight and to top it all had no energy and felt ill,but back on tract from yesterday so fingers crossed and looking forward to June

i can't wait to be happy to have my picture taken rather than constantly hiding or banning people from taking them. There are so many holidays, times with the kids etc where I refused pictures and now really regret not having those memories.

the not crying when clothes shopping is a good one too - my collection of shoes and handbags ( clothes alternatives when they dont fit!) might stop growing as a result !!

I've literally only started SW but I can't wait to start feeling good about myself again. I can't wait to shop in normal clothes shops in stead of shopping online. I can't wait to wear nice flat shoes and not have my ankles swell up. I can't wait to feel comfortable having my picture taken in stead of hiding from the camera. Generally I can't wait to feel happy again in stead of pretending to be happy.

...go to Stratford to Lakeland on Tuesday (can't go tomorrow as got to go to baby group) so have to wait till then to buy some kitchen scales - OH broke them yesterday and I feel lost without them when measuring food!!! I am not buying Salters kitchen scales again, they just keep breaking, boo!!!

Back