I carried a watermelon !!!

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by Poppysoxx, 30 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Poppysoxx

Poppysoxx Member

Start Weight:
    27st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(21.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Hi there I think today is a good day to start a food/rant/weigh in/ diary I have 10 stone to lose and have falling into so many diets but luckily the downward spiral is still apparent but really love the fasting side of this plan.. I have a super supportive hubby and a lil 7 year old living at home have just reduced my shift significantly in work so have plenty of time to enjoy walking I have recently fallen in love with..I loosely follow S/W red days so thats basically me....

My starting weight on Saturday was 20st9.5lb have lost just under 7 stone up until now and have always been fat so hopefully JUDDD will help me along the way I am working my way through diaries slowly for hidden tips and today is my first DD after quite a destructive weekend through upset at work etc and basically eating junk .... soooooooo .. I am aiming for 650 cals mon wed and fri..

Break- was a S/W 60 cals bar and 200 ml 1 % milk for coffee through day..89 cals-149 cals.
    lunch-watermelon 355g + another 60 cals bar-167 cals.
    Dinner-warburton ham salad thins 250 cals.
    snack-50g from frais, frozen berries and strawberry smoothie. (will judge portions to fit cals)

thats the plan.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppysoxx

Poppysoxx Member

Start Weight:
    27st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(21.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    Yesterday was a fab day !! today is an UD not going to go mad but don't really want to start the counting cals bit either x

Breakfast- grapes, strawberries, some mini choc weetabix and ff from frais with a cuppa.

Lunch- a chicken salad(been fancying a huge salad since saturday). also had an alpen light and a packet of frazzles

Dinner- to be arranged around family later.

Been having a read around forums and trying to distinguish if there is a massive difference in doing JUDDD or 5:2 weight loss wise as thats my main goal at the mo... still undecided tho, I don't find fasting hard work thankfully but don't really want to mess about trialling this that and the other either oooooo for a definitive answer lol xx

Last edited: 1 July 2014
  4. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Hi, I've just seen this, welcome to fasting! I am doing every other day fasting, so up days and down days. I feel less deprived on UDs doing it this way instead of 5:2 and that keeps me on the straight and narrow (most of the time!) I find down days easy and the up days much harder!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.