I caved in!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by alfakiwi, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. alfakiwi

alfakiwi Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :mad: Day 3 of my restart and I caved in to the hunger monster. I feel low low low, but have drawn the line under it and moving on. Why have I done this to myself? :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know that feeling well! in ur mind you want it bad but its never as satisfying when u cave and then you feel bad about it. But also u nver remember the feeling the next time so it happens again i will argh!! with u

4. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    Hey alfakiwi, dont beat urself up bout it, its happened u cant change it, like u say draw a line under it and power on, maybe u wont have even done any damage, u never know, chin up xxxxxxxxxxxx

5. tizembo45

tizembo45 Member

Don't be hard on yourself, I am on my third day and have caved in also:cry:
    It is the hardest thing ever to re-start, wish you luck and will be thinking of you tomorrow when I have my 1st shake lol x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.