• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I caved!

gil7044

S: 11st11.5lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.72%)
No excuse...caved last night and overdosed on carbs!!! :mad:
What an idiot. Not doing that again, what's the point? Is it my way of patting myself on the back for a good first weigh-in? No idea. One thing that's certain...it's only me that can get back on the straight and narrow and that's what I'm doing today. No more slip-ups.

Gx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
No excuse...caved last night and overdosed on carbs!!! :mad:
What an idiot. Not doing that again, what's the point? Is it my way of patting myself on the back for a good first weigh-in? No idea. One thing that's certain...it's only me that can get back on the straight and narrow and that's what I'm doing today. No more slip-ups.

Gx
That's the attitude to have!! What's done is done but what's more important is that you climb straight back on that wagon and head to your next weight loss!! Well Done :D:D:D

Quak

Gold Member
Don't beat yourself up - do as you have, draw the line and move on. As long as you learn from it that is the main thing. xxx

yummy101

S: 17st6lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 3st12lb(22.13%)
We have all done that. Don't be hard on yourself. Just try to keep in mind your goals and be strong. Good luck xxx

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on not giving up. All the best for this week.

j70joj

S: 14st0lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.06%)
Your post sounds familiar, i went off the rails last week too. and just like you i was really cross with myself but its made me determined this week.

You have the right attitude, so go for it this week.

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
S: 15st5.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.12%)
Keep going dont give up