I caved!

gil7044

No excuse...caved last night and overdosed on carbs!!! :mad:
What an idiot. Not doing that again, what's the point? Is it my way of patting myself on the back for a good first weigh-in? No idea. One thing that's certain...it's only me that can get back on the straight and narrow and that's what I'm doing today. No more slip-ups.

Gx

No excuse...caved last night and overdosed on carbs!!! :mad:
What an idiot. Not doing that again, what's the point? Is it my way of patting myself on the back for a good first weigh-in? No idea. One thing that's certain...it's only me that can get back on the straight and narrow and that's what I'm doing today. No more slip-ups.

Gx

That's the attitude to have!! What's done is done but what's more important is that you climb straight back on that wagon and head to your next weight loss!! Well Done :D:D:D

Don't beat yourself up - do as you have, draw the line and move on. As long as you learn from it that is the main thing. xxx

We have all done that. Don't be hard on yourself. Just try to keep in mind your goals and be strong. Good luck xxx

Well done on not giving up. All the best for this week.

Your post sounds familiar, i went off the rails last week too. and just like you i was really cross with myself but its made me determined this week.

You have the right attitude, so go for it this week.

Keep going dont give up

Back