I cheated on wk 6 with buffet food!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lostpolarbear, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It was my Nana's 90th yesterday and we had a buffet at my mum's. Everyone was eating all day so I decided to have an 'off day' and cheated for the 1st time in 5 weeks! I just ate as normal, all though I didnt eat as much as I normally would! Strange thing is the pizza, sausage rolls, and pork pie was not as amazing as I remember it all was so tastless and bland! I enjoyed the tomato's and cucumbers more than anything else! Anyway I dont regret it too much as it made me realise im not missing out on anything with all the junk food and im going to just get back on track again today! I'm jut worried about how much weight i'm going to gain from it?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Definitely Nothing Lol, Don't Worry At Least You Didn't Do Too Much, Well Done Hun!!!!

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sounds like it's knocked any craving on the head though, xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.